Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #4529
Rookie

andyacecandy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by biatch0
I'm not sure that the storyline actually progresses after this point (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I decided to friendly up with Ellis at the beginning of the 3rd season, and now midway through the 3rd season, I meet him for the first time on the court - where suddenly we've forgotten all about the friendship and both of us are pretty much thuggin' it out on the court during the pregame cutscene (pushing/shoving/trash talking and not even in the semi friendly way you typically saw in the first season). I didn't finish the game though (had to go out) so I don't know what happens after...

Haha so the storyline just restarts after you become friends with Jackson Ellis? That's where I am too... after the 3rd season basically.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:11 PM   #4530
Banned

OVR: 0

Omg this game is starting to piss me off I'm a 90 overall SF for Chicago in my rookie year playing on hall of fame sim for thee extra coin and I have being sixth man since I traded to them from Milwaukee in January and since they traded dunleavy for me they don't have another SF and play Gibson at it even though I joined the team rated higher than him y can t I move out of sixth man I've been the number 1 player in the leagurfor a while I just don't get it I've been getting the Max 28 min since I joined
Old 04-27-2014, 09:14 PM   #4531
Rookie

PirateFan2's Arena

OVR: 1

I dont know if this is happening to anyone else but I just started My Career and i play for the 76ers. Im playing in Atlanta right now and it says playoffs on the court and for replays it shows eastern conference logo. Anyone know why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2014, 09:24 PM   #4532
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto500
Omg this game is starting to piss me off I'm a 90 overall SF for Chicago in my rookie year playing on hall of fame sim for thee extra coin and I have being sixth man since I traded to them from Milwaukee in January and since they traded dunleavy for me they don't have another SF and play Gibson at it even though I joined the team rated higher than him y can t I move out of sixth man I've been the number 1 player in the leagurfor a while I just don't get it I've been getting the Max 28 min since I joined
You won't start no matter what until atleast after game 30.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2014, 09:26 PM   #4533
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveBeast
You won't start no matter what until atleast after game 30.

If you're past game 30 then it depends. Sometimes when u get traded you play at 6th man for a while. It was only one game for me though.

Old 04-27-2014, 11:29 PM   #4534
MVP

OVR: 18

Hey guys instead of creating a "my player", can I use a current rookie?
Old 04-27-2014, 11:31 PM   #4535
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Hey guys instead of creating a "my player", can I use a current rookie?
Nope. You have to create your "MyPlayer"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 01:06 AM   #4536
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

A week ago I did the save and quit to keep Kevin Love from a season ending injury with 9 games to go in the season.. finally had a chance to play again and Shved is my starting PG and no Rubio... halftime with Clippers currently so I can't check the roster but I'm assuming they screwed me that way instead.. Barea's been out since game 10 .. for the season..and I am betting they gave Rubio Love's broken leg so I have no point guard.. hoping otherwise but not betting on it

Worst game against Clippers of the season.. without a point guard, CP3 took over.. layup after layup after layup.. and so on. And then down by 7 in the 4th quarter I go COLD.. and then ICE COLD.. went from shooting 70% in the first half to 30% for the game. Got to the line over and over BEFORE the game turned on me to force the loss. Oh and.. yet another opponent shot 60% or better from 3's (14/23 this time) since the all star break it happens over and over again.

On the other side .. my "teammates" threw up 3 after 3 .. hitting 12 of 32. Kevin Love is pathetic since he came back from the first TWO injuries.. I don't get it., he's shot 6 for 27 the last 6 games, and 3 of those were made in a game he shot 10. After losing by 20 to the Clippers I can only imagine the next game, against Miami will be even worse.

Turns out Rubio's injury is a day to day sprained ankle.. that didn't actually happen IN a game, but at least Kevin Love is playing after breaking his ankle (the save and exit to skip an injury works).. would have been third MAJOR injury of the season. Problem is he can't score in this game.

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 04-28-2014 at 02:16 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »