Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-29-2014, 06:30 PM   #4561
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by biatch0
Well to be fair, Budinger disappeared from my team (couldn't even find out where he went - doesn't show up on trades), Brewer got traded in the first season, and Martin spent the entire 2nd season injured. Martin was a good shooter in the first season, but now in the 3rd season after the injury he turns down the open 3 a lot.

Note that I didn't request any trades (except for an attempt to get rid of Barea at the beginning of the 3rd season that resulted in Shved getting traded instead).
Similar thing happened to me except it was Hummel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 07:02 PM   #4562
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Ok, this has happened to me before. I got challenged to less than 5 assists, I got 6 and lost the challenge.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 04-29-2014, 07:34 PM   #4563
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Wanted to play a game now, but can't connect to the 2K server for the first time in a long time.. strange..

Unplugging the ONE and restarting worked after 2 tries

Last edited by DHMN69; 04-29-2014 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #4564
Rookie

I really thought On-Court Coach would work on my PG MyCareer. I hate the periods where I get moved to Shooting Guard so I thought buying this would still let me run plays but it doesn't work at all. You'd think they'd actually test their signature skills to see if they work.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:35 PM   #4565
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Since some of us were talking about the TWolves and 3-point shooting..

in 71 team games (not taking into account games missed for injury) of the season, the number made by player

Shved 56
Kevin Martin 121
My Player 31 (didn't add VC to 3-point until late)
Kevin Love 104
D-Will 67 (like I said, my game NEVER updated for roster change)
Budinger 83
Brewer 68
Shabazz 18
Rubio 45

Love just hit 4 of them vs Memphis.. been a long time if ever in this 'season' that he's hit that many

Last edited by DHMN69; 04-29-2014 at 09:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 09:36 PM   #4566
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
I really thought On-Court Coach would work on my PG MyCareer. I hate the periods where I get moved to Shooting Guard so I thought buying this would still let me run plays but it doesn't work at all. You'd think they'd actually test their signature skills to see if they work.
All you really needed to do was read these threads.. I don't know that it's worked the last couple seasons?
Old 04-29-2014, 10:49 PM   #4567
Banned

OMG the level of BS in this game is starting to piss me off just did the Timor showcase and it was the biggest screw job ever no matter how many times I played it the game had predetermined I was to be screwed over as hard as possible. Fist I start the game and after not making it past the halftime break 4 times because of a extreme deficit of 30 or more I realized I had to do all the work by mid 2nd quarter I had 49 points 8 rebounds 3 blocks and 4 assists off of AD the only competent parter I had. So anyway mid 2md Q he up by 4 about 3min left I get benched come back with 1:20 left and somehow we down by almost 20 I get us back in to about 13 points deficit by end if half. 3rd Q I don't okay till 8 min left an we down by 24 I get us within 10-15 and very time I did the idiot coach set the POE to shoot at will which translates to pass it to mclamore who has 3 guys in him to miss his literally 8th 3 in a row while I stand on the perimeter wide open . I sat last 2min of game when I say score was 91-116 at which point I have up but to make sure I got screwed as hard as possible in those last two min the score went up to 92-134
Good Game 2k I hope u know I hate u now
Old 04-30-2014, 01:39 AM   #4568
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Playing the Heat.. and a pregame lesson/lecture from LeBron telling me how to take over a game.. go end to end.. and LeBron shows me how to dunk.. funny thing is I've probably got 2 dunks EVER in career games.. plenty of Park but definitely don't get that lucky in career games

Rubio's "day to day" injury has lasted 3 games now.. stuck with Shved as PG against the Heat

Leading 67-58 at the half.. I decided NOT to let Shved have the ball most of the time.. so I'm playing point forward you could say calling for it in back court more.. worst part of playing the Heat is I'll probably lose by 50+ game double double streak.. I can't grab a damn rebound against the Heat.. though they don't miss shots either.. have 3 rebounds at the half and one of those is offensive. I should get close to if not over double digit assists but have heard the game doesn't recognize that at times

Up by 19 to start the 4th quarter and LeBron doesn't get in again until 6 minutes left.. somehow held on to win 129-123 with him going through (literally) triple teams for alley-oops. With him sitting a lot of the 4th I got to grab a bunch of rebounds and actually ended up with 15. Seems the whole Heat team followed me on social media EXCEPT LeBron after that game. Ended up scoring 44 to his 46.. I had to keep shooting to even stay in the game in this one.

I was shocked when the game DIDN'T foul me out in the final 3 minutes.. I picked up by 5th without being near him.. then still had to guard him for the final 3.

Last edited by DHMN69; 04-30-2014 at 02:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »