Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-30-2014, 03:47 AM   #4569
Rookie

andyacecandy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Are there any new storylines after you decide to be friends with Jackson Ellis? Halfway through my 4th season now and that was really the last big new storyline that happened.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:27 AM   #4570
Banned

OVR: 0

Ok guys I wanna do two things with this post so pls bear with me .

So first does anyone know what's up here? I just finished allstat weekend as u guy saw and i played rhen3 point contest, rookie game, and I got selected for the dunk conteds but i know you can't play it but then after the rookie showcase it just went right to my next regular season game against the nets. And when u checked the news feed before the game there were a buch of people talking about how I'm an allstar and sure enough there is the billboard endorsement. But at the top their is a guy at the top saying how bad I was then I checked the box score and was second to only lebron yet i did bad to the people on the social media and I didn't get to play anyone know y

And I want to start a mini thread of sorts of ur best moments in mycareer. Mine was season two timberwolves nba finals agianst the pistons game 7 score tied at 117. 2 seconds left pek inbounds to me in chuck up a deep two "thought it was a three but my foot was over the Line apparently" over 3 guys including smith it rolls around the rim a bit and bounces a few times and then rolls in as slow as possible to make sure my heart stops if it didn't already. The buzzer sounded as I put the **** up but they counted it and the wolves got their first championship
Old 04-30-2014, 08:56 AM   #4571
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
All you really needed to do was read these threads.. I don't know that it's worked the last couple seasons?
It works on the 1st 2 mycareers I have. I think it messed up with the last update.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #4572
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Good stuff 2K.. Rubio comes back from injury.. and Shved goes down in the 2nd quarter.. limping off.. with a concussion
Old 04-30-2014, 05:38 PM   #4573
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Apparently the game doesn't know what a 'charge' or player control foul really is.. last couple games now I've had my first EVER charges called against me.. I dribbled across the free throw lane.. defender tot eh side.. and soon as I try to pass to the open guy for a three I get a charge called.. THREE of them called in this game vs. the Bulls. Not even when I made a PG did I ever get a charging foul against me.. it's not like I'm even making a move towards the basket
Old 04-30-2014, 06:11 PM   #4574
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Funny that I can beat the Heat and the Bulls.. but NOT Orlando.. even with the three offensive fouls.. Orlando record in the season is 25-54.. and the Bulls and Heat are both 55-24
Old 04-30-2014, 07:16 PM   #4575
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Funny that I can beat the Heat and the Bulls.. but NOT Orlando.. even with the three offensive fouls.. Orlando record in the season is 25-54.. and the Bulls and Heat are both 55-24

Lol I know what you mean, I could never beat the Milwaukee bucks, everytime we played them it was like a 20 point blowout

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 07:22 PM   #4576
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

T-Mac hears the rumor that he may take the starting spot soon.
Kansas State Wildcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »