Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-30-2014, 07:33 PM   #4577
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Has anyone picked the 'other' option when asking for your teammate to be traded. If so, can you tell me who was traded from your team and where their spot was in the rotation?
I really want to get rid of Lorenzo Brown but don't want to risk losing a starter or our 6th or 7th man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2014, 07:42 PM   #4578
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Has anyone picked the 'other' option when asking for your teammate to be traded. If so, can you tell me who was traded from your team and where their spot was in the rotation?
I really want to get rid of Lorenzo Brown but don't want to risk losing a starter or our 6th or 7th man.

I did to get rid if Jordan hill cause he was f-ing up my twolves championship ready rotation. He was starting PF (love didn't get a contract extension ) and they traded budinger the only three Point shooter I could regularly rely on
Old 04-30-2014, 09:03 PM   #4579
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Wondering with some of the cap limits if it's impossible to do a jam from the free throw line? Not even thought about trying it.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 04-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #4580
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto500
I did to get rid if Jordan hill cause he was f-ing up my twolves championship ready rotation. He was starting PF (love didn't get a contract extension ) and they traded budinger the only three Point shooter I could regularly rely on

Wait, so you were trying to get Jordan Hill traded but they ended up trading Budinger? Was Budinger a starter on your team? Who did you get in return? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to regret asking for a teammate to be traded.
Also, that sucks that they didn't give love an extension. That makes no sense.

Old 04-30-2014, 10:14 PM   #4581
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Wait, so you were trying to get Jordan Hill traded but they ended up trading Budinger? Was Budinger a starter on your team? Who did you get in return? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to regret asking for a teammate to be traded.
Also, that sucks that they didn't give love an extension. That makes no sense.

I can't rember exactly but budinger was 6th man I think and I think we got den leave from the bulls and hill was a starter. Not the worst trade they made though I mean they dropped Rubio for hill to begin with so...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 10:51 PM   #4582
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto500
I can't rember exactly but budinger was 6th man I think and I think we got den leave from the bulls and hill was a starter. Not the worst trade they made though I mean they dropped Rubio for hill to begin with so...

Okay, thanks for the info. I think I'm gonna go ahead and ask them to trade someone. As long as all the starters remain, I'm happy. You really got some bad luck with the moves your GM makes lol.

Old 04-30-2014, 11:57 PM   #4583
Rookie

Does anyone know if you get the cutscene where your Adidas deal expires more than once (with super agent)? I got the option to switch from Adidas to either Jordan/Nike last season but decided to stay with Adidas. Now I'm bored of Adidas and want to change.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:38 AM   #4584
Rookie

I wouldn't recommend asking to trade "Other". I have no idea how the CPU decides who this "Other" player is. I tried getting Barea traded, only to have Shved (who I absolutely love) traded. Worst part is you don't know who they're going to trade until later when it's too late to do some shutdown/reload cheese.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »