Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-20-2014, 01:06 PM   #4993
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Forgot to mention something important, at least I think it is. When I got moved to the starting lineup, Caron Butler got added as well, bumping Durant to PF. That may explain why he stays at 3pt and baselines like he's freaking glued there but not why he isn't hitting wide open shots. My man had 6 points on 2/7 shooting, 2/4 free throws in a recent game.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #4994
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

I got it!
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 06-20-2014, 02:54 PM   #4995
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
I got it!
Beast. 1st time seeing that one.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2014, 04:16 PM   #4996
Just started!

Newbie to the form and hoping to get some advice for my career mode. I just bought NBA 2K14 (PS4) on Ebay and will be be starting my career mode in a few days. I was wondering what kind of work vice you guys can give me for making the most pleasure experience. Such as what roster update? Game sliders? Choice of play style for aggressive driving to the basket either SG or SF. Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2014, 04:21 PM   #4997
Just started!

(edit)

Newbie to the form and hoping to get some advice for my career mode. I just bought NBA 2K14 (PS4) on Ebay and will be starting my career mode in a few days. I was wondering what kind of advice you guys can give me for making the most pleasure experience. Such as what roster update? Game sliders? Choice of play style for aggressive driving to the basket either SG or SF. Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Old 06-20-2014, 04:56 PM   #4998
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Kansas State Wildcats
Old 06-20-2014, 05:03 PM   #4999
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye_Guy
(edit)

Newbie to the form and hoping to get some advice for my career mode. I just bought NBA 2K14 (PS4) on Ebay and will be starting my career mode in a few days. I was wondering what kind of advice you guys can give me for making the most pleasure experience. Such as what roster update? Game sliders? Choice of play style for aggressive driving to the basket either SG or SF. Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks

You can't choose your roster, and there are no sliders in My Career. As far as play style, I would generally recommend All-Around for just about any position. The ratings caps are only lower in a few attributes, and actually tied for the most part.
Old 06-20-2014, 05:10 PM   #5000
Rookie

KnickNation17's Arena

OVR: 3

About to hit the offseason after my first season. I'm on the Timberwolves but I want to get traded. From what I hear you don't get a gm sitdown until pretty far into your second season. Is that true? If so I hear you get a GM sitdown sometime in the middle of the offseason but it seems as if that happens after the Lebron talk about teaming up. I dont want to team up with him but it seems like you if you request a trade during the sitdown after the Lebron talk you automatically get traded to the Heat and I dont want that.

Will I be automatically traded to the Heat if I request a trade during that mid offseason sitdown after the Lebron talk? Or is it still possible for me to get traded to any team?

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »