Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-30-2014, 07:41 PM   #5089
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Kansas State Wildcats
Old 06-30-2014, 08:17 PM   #5090
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

Kansas State Wildcats
Old 06-30-2014, 08:22 PM   #5091
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

Kansas State Wildcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 09:26 PM   #5092
Banned

OVR: 0

Wow I have to say I don't approve of every move they made but my bulls put together a pretty good team to start my second season off it's me 99ovr sf, rose, butler, Noah, vc, blatche, Caron butler, Kirk, Gibson,boozer,and love. I complained we didn't have enough 3pt shooters and I guess the gm heard
Old 06-30-2014, 10:04 PM   #5093
Banned

Finally got picked ahead of Ellis. I got picked by the kings with 30pts 5asts 2stls 1blovk and a buck old F' off for te bobcats who wanted me at 4.

Lol just checked rookie stats Jackson went un drafted and then picked up by the jazz lol he want even good enough to be a regular pick for them

Last edited by Balto500; 06-30-2014 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:13 PM   #5094
Rookie

So, I face a dilemma. My athletic PF was drafted by the Bobcats & led them to a championship in year 1 (taking home the trifecta - Rookie of the Year, MVP, & Finals MVP). I got the "Team Up" speech from LeBron in the offseason & I'm currently halfway through season 2. I love how strong we are defensively with myself & MKG and I love the high-low game with Al Jefferson (easily gets me 5 assists/game). However, I'm sick of playing for the Bobcats when there are no Bobcats anymore & I hate having to facilitate the offense as a PF because we don't have a true floor general. Ideas on what I should do???

Team up with LeBron somewhere???
Demand a trade to a transition team with a stud PG???
Stay put & hate my team???
Old 06-30-2014, 11:41 PM   #5095
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKbball14
So, I face a dilemma. My athletic PF was drafted by the Bobcats & led them to a championship in year 1 (taking home the trifecta - Rookie of the Year, MVP, & Finals MVP). I got the "Team Up" speech from LeBron in the offseason & I'm currently halfway through season 2. I love how strong we are defensively with myself & MKG and I love the high-low game with Al Jefferson (easily gets me 5 assists/game). However, I'm sick of playing for the Bobcats when there are no Bobcats anymore & I hate having to facilitate the offense as a PF because we don't have a true floor general. Ideas on what I should do???

Team up with LeBron somewhere???
Demand a trade to a transition team with a stud PG???
Stay put & hate my team???
1. if u actually like the team u picked at the beginning you could do the method to get there

2. If you just feel like getting shipped to a random squad you could just ask for a trade

3. I don't recommend staying put bc you could lose all the fun of playing that save. However, the trade process could be a pain...

For example, my sf got drafted to the bobcats too and I got them a ring by putting up 50+ a game and hated it. So I got traded to Memphis and hated that too so it became a chore to foul out of key games just to speed up the process of being traded again. Long story short, about 3 teams and 2 wasted seasons later I'm on a solid raptors squad in a fresh season going 5-1.

it's all about enjoying it so do what will make it more fun for you. Hope this helps a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 11:45 PM   #5096
Rookie

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »