Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2014, 03:08 PM   #5321
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Here's how truly pathetic this PG career with the Hawks is.. if the 3-22 record wasn't enough.. playing the Lakers.. they're shooting 38%.. 6 of 21 in 3's.. . fast break points are even.. and we're dominating the boards so Lakers aren't getting offensive rebounds.. instead the game has given them 10 steals.. and the Hawks WILL NOT SHOOT! Probably should be down 30 points with only 21 baskets in three quarters but down 62-50.

The best thing though.. the Hawks were up 9 when I came into the game with 4 minutes left in the first.. the game screws me over so bad that we're outscored by 11 in those 4 minutes and down 22-20 after the first quarter! My +/- is currently -15 because guys don't shoot or miss after I pass. The trade request can't come soon enough.. this blows

Last few possessions I can't even make an icon pass without it being tipped or stolen.. Hawks players turned their backs twice and got hit in the back by the pass also.. REALLY? Guess I should go back to by 44 PPG SF instead .. he's not on the Hawks

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 07-14-2014 at 03:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 03:22 PM   #5322
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Here's how truly pathetic this PG career with the Hawks is.. if the 3-22 record wasn't enough.. playing the Lakers.. they're shooting 38%.. 6 of 21 in 3's.. . fast break points are even.. and we're dominating the boards so Lakers aren't getting offensive rebounds.. instead the game has given them 10 steals.. and the Hawks WILL NOT SHOOT! Probably should be down 30 points with only 21 baskets in three quarters but down 62-50.

The best thing though.. the Hawks were up 9 when I came into the game with 4 minutes left in the first.. the game screws me over so bad that we're outscored by 11 in those 4 minutes and down 22-20 after the first quarter! My +/- is currently -15 because guys don't shoot or miss after I pass. The trade request can't come soon enough.. this blows

Last few possessions I can't even make an icon pass without it being tipped or stolen.. Hawks players turned their backs twice and got hit in the back by the pass also.. REALLY? Guess I should go back to by 44 PPG SF instead .. he's not on the Hawks
What's you average teammate grade?
Old 07-14-2014, 03:24 PM   #5323
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
What's you average teammate grade?
Average teammate grade is a B for the season, the teammate grade in this game was a B+ for the first half.. it's a D+ in the 4th thanks to the Lakers stealing every damn pass. 8 turnovers.. 2 were bounce passes from 3 feet away into the stands.. 6 were steals on passes to open guys.. I might as well go back to pushing A to pass instead of using icons.. it's just as bad THIS game

In the 25 games in this career so far the TEAM averages 90 PPG and gives up 105 or so.. they will *NOT* shoot no matter how open. Wide open 3 point chances when I draw a defender.. they've shot 2 three's all game and one was the half court buzzer beater attempt. Team chemistry is 86%

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 07-14-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:22 PM   #5324
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Get hot with a few made inside shots in a row and then try? If your PF can get a hot rhythm anyway
I failed the first go around but hit three in a row the second game.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 07-14-2014, 05:26 PM   #5325
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVRRXN
Face up PF for the trailblazers doggin only a 77 overall but averaging 24pt 2ast 7rebounds, still getting a trade tho, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol Ikr my defensive center is 68 ovr and I lead the leave in points rebound blocks and am top 20 in steals and assists which I find sad because it shows how much of the load I have to vary and I'm not even at allstar break yet and me team (jazz) just suck so bad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 07:26 PM   #5326
Rookie

My favourite position is small forward but i couldn't make one in this game because even Athletic sf got about only 70'ish vertical speed or stamina and quickness, which are most expensive. And over that clothes and gears are so expensive. So went with a sg, i do everything but sg is better because they got all 80 up athletic attributes. Nba 2k15 needs to fix a lot of stuffs before they release it. uggh
Old 07-14-2014, 10:25 PM   #5327
Rookie

AshamanCarnage's Arena

OVR: 2

Got the 7th seed and my round one matchup is the Rockets. Had me worried, with Cousins out, I don't have anyone to stop Howard.

Game 1: First thing I noticed was that they were BOTH injured. Lucky me. Easy victory, finished with 55 points, 11 assists, 12 boards, 3 steals and 5 blocks.

Also, won the MVP as well. Not a bad rookie regular season.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:42 PM   #5328
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolersaurus
He got selected to the sophomore team for the rising stars challenge even though he's a rookie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That was my point. The Rising Stars game hasn't been rookies vs. sophomores for a few years now. They started mixing the teams a few years ago, so it wasn't a glitch of any kind. That's why the teams are named after whoever is coaching them now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »