Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-01-2014, 09:32 PM   #5497
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Only streak achievement I have left is 50 straight made FTs....got to 46 straight and just missed #47. One of those situations where, if it was still in the first quarter I'd probably just quit and restart the game, but it's midway through the third quarter and I'm one assist away from my sixth straight triple-double. Still really frustrating, though.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:19 AM   #5498
Rookie

WVRRXN's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Lost a heartbreaker to the bulls, put up 42pts 10ast 5rb 4blks, the sixers just don't have no spark off the bench, smh
Old 08-02-2014, 01:34 AM   #5499
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Finals game 2 vs the Nets.. up 68-60 at the half.. Joe Johnson and Deron Williams just NEVER miss against me in this playoff.. just like the west finals were guards drove for easy layups.. the Nets guards score at will.. even if I pick up a guy with the ball they go around my SF.

REALLY strange lineup rotation for the finals.. Dante Cunningham might have played 2 minutes per game in the West finals.. now he's on the court a lot.. standing at the top of the arc like he did all of this season.. and I have to pass to him because his guy doubles me.. For the first time in probably 30 games my SF got moved to shooting guard for 3 minutes.. Joe Johnson scored 8 points on me to cut the lead in half before halftime.

This game 2 I have 5 turnovers in the first half.. Rubio over and over hands the ball to me .. handing it INTO a turnover, this stuff happened a lot during regular season but went away during the playoff run, before this game anyway.. already decided b4 the game started I might as well just try and score.. 23 first half points.. really want to see if the game will do what it did in game 1 and NOT let me score during crunch time in the 4th

Has to be some sort of sick joke by 2K.. this game I couldn't shoot in the THIRD quarter.. only points I got were at the line.. I was either fouled or missed easy jumpers that I never miss.. and we're losing now.. team shot 68% in the first half.. 30% in the third quarter..

4th quarter no better.. once again I'm missing free throws and jumpers.. while the NETS have missed *ONE* shot the entire quarter.. a Pierce three try.. he'd already made 3 in the quarter to beat a social media challenge on me. gonna go down 0-2 in the Finals. I also now have 10 turnovers in this game thanks to 2K.. every wide open pass a random arm goes up and bats it away in the second half.. .. as good as the TWolves team played in the Western finals against OKC they are now as bad as the 76ers played when I had a center scoring 50+ a game for them on 360 version.

The biggest joke of all in this playoff game.. is the Nets scoring.. Williams has 44.. Pierce has 31 and Johnson has 30. Pierce and Johnson have missed 6 shots between them all game. Nets won 138-132 and lead 2 games to 0

Last edited by DHMN69; 08-02-2014 at 02:22 AM.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:47 AM   #5500
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVRRXN
Lost a heartbreaker to the bulls, put up 42pts 10ast 5rb 4blks, the sixers just don't have no spark off the bench, smh
You play for the Sixers too? Yeah, that bench is just straight up trash. I don't know how far along you are in your career, but even after I became a starter and got 38+ MPG I was still playing long stretches of the 4th quarter with the bench scrubs of Sims, Davies, Mullens, and Wroten. It's brutal, especially when you're a PG and want to rack up assists.
Old 08-02-2014, 02:23 AM   #5501
Rookie

WVRRXN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopla32
You play for the Sixers too? Yeah, that bench is just straight up trash. I don't know how far along you are in your career, but even after I became a starter and got 38+ MPG I was still playing long stretches of the 4th quarter with the bench scrubs of Sims, Davies, Mullens, and Wroten. It's brutal, especially when you're a PG and want to rack up assists.

Bruh I'm a sg starting aswell, 41 mins, as soon as I get the lead we lose it sigh lol, if u on ps4 add me bruh WVRRXN
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2014, 02:28 AM   #5502
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Hope social media is tweaked to be accurate in 2k15 .. I scored 47 in the loss.. shot 36 times thanks to HAVING to or nobody would shoot.. and social media says I should shoot more because my 6 assists weren't enough to win .. I don't WANT to shoot that many times, I never did in regular season games or the other playoff series.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:36 PM   #5503
Rookie

WVRRXN's Arena

Lost to the suns, recorded the triple double, smh the sixers or just so bad, sigh..
Old 08-02-2014, 05:20 PM   #5504
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Theres actually a pretty big list of teams that won't draft you. I know you can't go in the top 3 no matter what. Also the pacers, clippers, bulls, Knicks, Mavs, Celtics and nets will not draft you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why ? That's kinda dumb...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »