Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2014, 12:41 PM   #5545
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Is anyone else getting the "Unable to connect to the 2K Sports server at thsi time," message when they start up 2K14? Or is it just me? It started happening around 3:00ish in the morning. I thought surely it'd be fixed by the time I got up but it's still saying the 2K servers are down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 12:51 PM   #5546
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopla32
Is anyone else getting the "Unable to connect to the 2K Sports server at thsi time," message when they start up 2K14? Or is it just me? It started happening around 3:00ish in the morning. I thought surely it'd be fixed by the time I got up but it's still saying the 2K servers are down.

Happened to me earlier . Haven't played MyCAREER in a couple of hours because I don't want it to turn offline
Old 08-05-2014, 01:01 PM   #5547
Rookie

Quote:
Same. I tried restarting until I gave up. Hopefully they fix it soon.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:33 PM   #5548
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveBeast
Same. I tried restarting until I gave up. Hopefully they fix it soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRatedxR
Happened to me earlier . Haven't played MyCAREER in a couple of hours because I don't want it to turn offline
Ok, glad it's not just me. I usually check Twitter for this type of stuff and last time I did it my "2K Sports server down" search didn't yield many results. Just did another result and it got more results. Was worried at first something had happened to my game and/or PS4 specifically.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #5549
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Still unable to play. Really ticking me off.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 08-05-2014, 04:04 PM   #5550
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

For me the servers went down sometime between 3:00 a.m. and 3:30 a.m., so it's going on 12 hours of them being down. Can't imagine what would make the servers be down this long. And this is the annoying thing about next gen consoles: when the servers are down (for 2K at least) you can't play any game mode other than a quick game which is really frustrating.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:40 PM   #5551
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
For me the servers went down sometime between 3:00 a.m. and 3:30 a.m., so it's going on 12 hours of them being down. Can't imagine what would make the servers be down this long. And this is the annoying thing about next gen consoles: when the servers are down (for 2K at least) you can't play any game mode other than a quick game which is really frustrating.
That's when I suit up past superstars and imagine what My SF could be if his 95 equated to the same 95 the 2K created superstars DO do.. The legendary players at 95 OVR etc are always so much better than 'My Player' at a 95 OVR

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 04:48 PM   #5552
Rookie

I can't change the secondary position of my player right? Ahh i feel like i have no power over my player or career even though it says "my career"..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »