Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #737
Banned

OVR: 1
Icon5 Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCynic
So has it been confirmed that in order to get an Adidas deal you HAVE to have the douche bag agent? because Id like to keep the friend, buttttt..... I wanna rock the Adidas more.
Yeah you have to cause he's the only one giving you the deal but now I'm tryna figure out how long before you get the nike or jordan deal which the agent says will come you just have to wait .

So if anybody here knows when you get the nike or jordan deal for the new agent can you please say. Hopefully it will be in the second year. Cause I wanna sign with nike
Old 12-02-2013, 02:06 PM   #738
Rookie

ju1092's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
It seems as though people who started their MyCareers before installing the first patch don't have these options. It's possible though that you can start a new MyCareer and edit your gear from that one, 'cause the gear in one MyCareer applies to all the others as well.

Thanks! I think this is what happened.

I can still edit it by going to the main menu and features, it's really not a big deal, just thought it was weird I didn't have these options and my friends did.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #739
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsgot86
Finally signed with NIKE!! #newslaves it took me 70 games and Ellis is a 88overall with shot creator, finisher,shot creator, microwave and floor general!!
Did you get the deal from the new agent or the friend? Cause the new agent sets your up with adidas first before you get the nike jordan deal.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:21 PM   #740
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsgot86
Finally signed with NIKE!! #newslaves it took me 70 games and Ellis is a 88overall with shot creator, finisher,shot creator, microwave and floor general!!
Did you stay with the friend or went to the high powered agent & got the deal done? Cause I know the high powered agent tels you about nike/jordan too. Well really like to know what you did to get it thanks.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #741
Rookie

@Ronnie2K: #NBA2K14 patch "any day now" on PS4/Xbox One. It's submitted, approved, & just awaiting it to post. Lots of traffic around console launch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #742
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Did you stay with the friend or went to the high powered agent & got the deal done? Cause I know the high powered agent tels you about nike/jordan too. Well really like to know what you did to get it thanks.
I stayed with the agent if you fired the friend the agent get you addias maybe next yr of later he might offer nike/Jordan!!
Old 12-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #743
Rookie

If you stayed with the friend you fans and league fans will drop for not signing with the super agent!!
Old 12-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #744
Just started!

OVR: 0

Has anyone else gotten the challenge for "Feed the ball to (player)" on their team? On the bulls, DRose had a cutscene with me where he says we could be a duo like Stockton and Malone etc etc. and then in the next game a challenge pops up: "Get the ball to X"

I cannot, for the life of me, complete it. I keep feeding him assists and the progress meter seems to go back to the middle every other possession.

Also the challenge text is glitched and says "Feed the ball to 0Player First,Last)" or something

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »