Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-03-2013, 01:28 AM   #769
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

UPDATE DONT I REPEAT DONT GO WITH GATORADE LOL I ****ED UP THE KIA DEAL FOR 600 VC AND GATORADE DIDNT TAKE ME GO KIA GO KIA LOL
Old 12-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #770
Just started!

This helped alot. How long is the contract?
Old 12-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #771
Just started!

FWIW, when I got in the limo with the big agent he said he'd get me on Adidas so I went with him.

All that Adidas kicks were free immediately, so I made some sigs and they worked too.

My old friend was pissed, but I gained more fans due to the move.

6'5" PG on the Pistons, but they've got me mostly playing SG. Decent squad with Jennings, Smoove, Monroe and Drummond. Monroe scores down low and Drummond does a good job swatting trash and picking up boards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 02:03 AM   #772
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgnum01
You get to pick nike/jordan in your second year when your adidas deal expires. Its like 30-40 games in. I got to buy all the adidas shoes for free with the adidas deal and I also bought all the nike shoes for free with my nike deal. It looks like its better to stick with the big time agent. Also, you get 7000 vc when you sign with nike. Idk how much you get with jordan.
Thank you so damn much been trying to figure out when nike or jordan comes around been waiting forever for a response didn't wanna stay with the adidas deal & I have the powered agent. So nike is on the coming up thank you so much for the help seeing that we got the same agent & went down the same path kinda.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:28 AM   #773
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCynic
FWIW, when I got in the limo with the big agent he said he'd get me on Adidas so I went with him.

All that Adidas kicks were free immediately, so I made some sigs and they worked too.

My old friend was pissed, but I gained more fans due to the move.

6'5" PG on the Pistons, but they've got me mostly playing SG. Decent squad with Jennings, Smoove, Monroe and Drummond. Monroe scores down low and Drummond does a good job swatting trash and picking up boards.
Do the sig shoes have an attribute boost?
Old 12-03-2013, 02:38 AM   #774
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lob Mob
Do the sig shoes have an attribute boost?
Nothing that Ive seen yet.

Also I got 3,000 VC for my adidas deal
Old 12-03-2013, 03:23 AM   #775
Kyy
Rookie

Kyy's Arena

So if I chose to stick with my friend (damn some of you are heartless! lol) how long do I have to wait until I can get a shoe deal? I'm so sick of these scrubaholic 2k generic shoes. I just finished the rising stars game and still no shoes. Just a champs deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 04:00 AM   #776
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgnum01
I know I was looking all over for answers until I got the nike deal today. Also my game after I got the deal was against miami where lebron gave me his coast to coast signature skill and the front clutch dunk package.
Well I'm still in my first year in the playoffs I played Miami in my last match up of the season due to the fact I'm in the east so I see him more. But I still got this adidas deal but now that I know that somebody else got the nike deal with the big time agent then I'm good & knowing it comes in the second year is even better glad i don't gotta stay with adidas cause I never really got the choice to choose between nike or jordan. So thanks again. What team you play for since you said you just got the lebron coast to coast & are you currently in your second year when you got the deal & seen lebron to get the skill?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »