Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2013, 07:50 AM   #777
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Got selected to the All Star team and the Dunk contest... but it just simmed right past the Dunk contest. Weak. I wanted to win that ****.
TheCynic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:23 AM   #778
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Aus
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

LOL i'm out here averaging 33/10/5 and Thaddeus Young asks me to be his sidekick right after Luis Scola dropped 30 on him. SMH can't wait to get traded off this bum team i've had enough.
Rotatingkitchen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:53 AM   #779
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

just wondering if you can give suggestions to the gm about trades like you could last gen?
beau23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:07 AM   #780
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau23
just wondering if you can give suggestions to the gm about trades like you could last gen?
Yes you can suggest up to three teams.. I think the better the relationship the more likely you'll go to the team of your choice..

I'm a center that has gone from Utah to Washington to Portland and back to Utah.. I just want to play for the Celtics..

My dudes name is Bill Russell for crying out loud..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
justreason is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #781
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Haven't seen this anywhere else.
I started a mycareer on the ps4 release day and haven't had any troubles, but a few things I've noticed...

1) My vc for mycareer is different from my vc during mygm. They don't sync. Is this normal or has it been fixed?

2) there are no subtitles when people are speaking and I couldn't find a way to turn it on/off

3) when the "new school stat" appears with player efficiency ratings during a game, there is a white screen over where my player's picture should be

Curious if all this is because I'm still using a mycareer from Day 1 or if these are known issues still??
Spanky809 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 11:22 AM   #782
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky809
Haven't seen this anywhere else.
I started a mycareer on the ps4 release day and haven't had any troubles, but a few things I've noticed...

1) My vc for mycareer is different from my vc during mygm. They don't sync. Is this normal or has it been fixed?

2) there are no subtitles when people are speaking and I couldn't find a way to turn it on/off

3) when the "new school stat" appears with player efficiency ratings during a game, there is a white screen over where my player's picture should be

Curious if all this is because I'm still using a mycareer from Day 1 or if these are known issues still??
It's because you started the MyCareer right when ps4 released. It still had some bugs at that time I think. I did the same thing and my VC was not syncing, Champs store and MyPlayer closet was missing in the options within MyCareer too. I got like 30 games in but decided to restart, now I'm about 44 games into my second MyCareer and everything works well.

In other news, I just recently told the big time agent to go f*ck himself. I'm staying with my homeboy. I don't want to wear sh*tty Adidas shoes anyway. I'm hoping I can land a Nike or Jordan deal by the end of the first season. At the moment, I'm just rocking some custom 2k shoes I made so it's not half bad. Lol.

Last edited by patchwork; 12-03-2013 at 11:30 AM.
patchwork is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #783
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyy
So if I chose to stick with my friend (damn some of you are heartless! lol) how long do I have to wait until I can get a shoe deal? I'm so sick of these scrubaholic 2k generic shoes. I just finished the rising stars game and still no shoes. Just a champs deal.
Like till the seasons over!! Lol and you lose slot of fans, and popularity drop and don't get back to where it was till you get the show deal, and sprite endorsement
shellsgot86 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #784
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotatingkitchen
LOL i'm out here averaging 33/10/5 and Thaddeus Young asks me to be his sidekick right after Luis Scola dropped 30 on him. SMH can't wait to get traded off this bum team i've had enough.
You know If you tell him no! You can come the leader!! Your myplayer will say EX I can drop 45ex on anybody you can't! Then the coach will tell you next game prove it to the team you should become the ALPHA!! Sounds like some Teen Wolf **** The ALPHA HA HA
shellsgot86 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 PM.

Top -