Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2013, 06:50 AM   #777
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Got selected to the All Star team and the Dunk contest... but it just simmed right past the Dunk contest. Weak. I wanted to win that ****.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:23 AM   #778
Rookie

LOL i'm out here averaging 33/10/5 and Thaddeus Young asks me to be his sidekick right after Luis Scola dropped 30 on him. SMH can't wait to get traded off this bum team i've had enough.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:53 AM   #779
Rookie

just wondering if you can give suggestions to the gm about trades like you could last gen?
Old 12-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #780
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau23
just wondering if you can give suggestions to the gm about trades like you could last gen?
Yes you can suggest up to three teams.. I think the better the relationship the more likely you'll go to the team of your choice..

I'm a center that has gone from Utah to Washington to Portland and back to Utah.. I just want to play for the Celtics..

My dudes name is Bill Russell for crying out loud..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #781
Just started!

Haven't seen this anywhere else.
I started a mycareer on the ps4 release day and haven't had any troubles, but a few things I've noticed...

1) My vc for mycareer is different from my vc during mygm. They don't sync. Is this normal or has it been fixed?

2) there are no subtitles when people are speaking and I couldn't find a way to turn it on/off

3) when the "new school stat" appears with player efficiency ratings during a game, there is a white screen over where my player's picture should be

Curious if all this is because I'm still using a mycareer from Day 1 or if these are known issues still??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 10:22 AM   #782
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky809
Haven't seen this anywhere else.
I started a mycareer on the ps4 release day and haven't had any troubles, but a few things I've noticed...

1) My vc for mycareer is different from my vc during mygm. They don't sync. Is this normal or has it been fixed?

2) there are no subtitles when people are speaking and I couldn't find a way to turn it on/off

3) when the "new school stat" appears with player efficiency ratings during a game, there is a white screen over where my player's picture should be

Curious if all this is because I'm still using a mycareer from Day 1 or if these are known issues still??
It's because you started the MyCareer right when ps4 released. It still had some bugs at that time I think. I did the same thing and my VC was not syncing, Champs store and MyPlayer closet was missing in the options within MyCareer too. I got like 30 games in but decided to restart, now I'm about 44 games into my second MyCareer and everything works well.

In other news, I just recently told the big time agent to go f*ck himself. I'm staying with my homeboy. I don't want to wear sh*tty Adidas shoes anyway. I'm hoping I can land a Nike or Jordan deal by the end of the first season. At the moment, I'm just rocking some custom 2k shoes I made so it's not half bad. Lol.

Last edited by patchwork; 12-03-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #783
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyy
So if I chose to stick with my friend (damn some of you are heartless! lol) how long do I have to wait until I can get a shoe deal? I'm so sick of these scrubaholic 2k generic shoes. I just finished the rising stars game and still no shoes. Just a champs deal.
Like till the seasons over!! Lol and you lose slot of fans, and popularity drop and don't get back to where it was till you get the show deal, and sprite endorsement
Old 12-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #784
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotatingkitchen
LOL i'm out here averaging 33/10/5 and Thaddeus Young asks me to be his sidekick right after Luis Scola dropped 30 on him. SMH can't wait to get traded off this bum team i've had enough.
You know If you tell him no! You can come the leader!! Your myplayer will say EX I can drop 45ex on anybody you can't! Then the coach will tell you next game prove it to the team you should become the ALPHA!! Sounds like some Teen Wolf **** The ALPHA HA HA

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »