Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #785
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsgot86
Like till the seasons over!! Lol and you lose slot of fans, and popularity drop and don't get back to where it was till you get the show deal, and sprite endorsement
What? can you be a little more clear?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #786
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
What? can you be a little more clear?
You don't really lose that much fans to be honest. I just chose my friend over the big time agent and my popularity dropped a bit but then the next two games or so, it shot back up.

Two things happened that made it shoot back up: I was subbed in at the last 6 seconds of the 4th quarter and the coach told me to make the game winning shot, I did and we won the game. Second thing that happened that made my popularity shoot up was there was this BS rumor that I was isolating myself from the team and that I would eat lunch in my car instead of with the team. The reporters asked if it was true, and I responded that it had no truth to it and I gained more fans again. I also just got the Prime Time personality badge and you get that by having like 2+ million fans. Team Chemistry is around 83% and Local Fans around 81%. So yes, choosing your friend has some drawbacks but you recover quickly if you play well the next 2-4 games after.

Last edited by patchwork; 12-03-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #787
Pro

I stuck with my agent. Gotta get that lebron 11 code. Haha. I'm 2 games away from the rising stars challenge and I'm also in the all star game and the dunk contest. Any of you been in it? Is it the same? So I don't get my shoe deal until season 2? I thought someone said you get it with like 10 games left in the season?

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Old 12-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #788
Pro

My team chemistry is at 63% though. How do I raise it?

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Old 12-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #789
Rookie

Did you just get traded to a team? If you get traded, your team chemistry is pretty low and you have to work your way up, completing goals, sticking up for your teamates, admitting to fouls (when your teamate has 5 fouls) and responding correctly to questions by reporters. etc.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #790
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
You don't really lose that much fans to be honest. I just chose my friend over the big time agent and my popularity dropped a bit but then the next two games or so, it shot back up.

Two things happened that made it shoot back up: I was subbed in at the last 6 seconds of the 4th quarter and the coach told me to make the game winning shot, I did and we won the game. Second thing that happened that made my popularity shoot up was there was this BS rumor that I was isolating myself from the team and that I would eat lunch in my car instead of with the team. The reporters asked if it was true, and I responded that it had no truth to it and I gained more fans again. I also just got the Prime Time personality badge and you get that by having like 2+ million fans. Team Chemistry is around 83% and Local Fans around 81%. So yes, choosing your friend has some drawbacks but you recover quickly if you play well the next 2-4 games after.
Ok so lets say i go with the different agent do i get deals earlier?
Old 12-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #791
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Ok so lets say i go with the different agent do i get deals earlier?
If you go with the big time agent, you get an Adidas shoe deal maybe 1-2 games after you switch agents (sometimes it happens as soon as you switch) with an option to switch to Nike or Jordan in year 2. I think you also get better endorsements and sh*t that net you more VC but since MyPlayer is pretty good already (87 OVR), I really don't need the extra VC.

If you stay with your homeboy, you get the Nike or Jordan deal in year one some time around the end of the season. Either a couple games before the playoffs or during the first round.

Source: My unemployed brother who uses my ps4 while I'm at work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #792
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
If you go with the big time agent, you get an Adidas shoe deal maybe 1-2 games after you switch agents (sometimes it happens as soon as you switch) with an option to switch to Nike or Jordan in year 2. I think you also get better endorsements and sh*t that net you more VC but since MyPlayer is pretty good already (87 OVR), I really don't need the extra VC.

If you stay with your homeboy, you get the Nike or Jordan deal in year one some time around the end of the season. Either a couple games before the playoffs or during the first round.

Source: My unemployed brother who uses my ps4 while I'm at work.
Ok i think i would feel bad leaving my 1st agent lol thanks for the clear answers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »