Home

Did I make the right decision not picking up 2K14 on current gen to wait for this?

This is a discussion on Did I make the right decision not picking up 2K14 on current gen to wait for this? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #9
Rookie

dre2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Did I make the right decision not picking up 2K14 on current gen to wait for this

I am actually as excited for this game as I was for 2K7 which is saying a lot as I found this site and Da_Czar that year...case in point, I might not have logged onto this actual account since 2K8 was being previewed pre-launch but nowadays I feel like communitys are too large a part of video-games to not get on it for a game I'm this hyped for...I do think I will wait the 5 days anyways now since PC version will be dirt cheap soon after that. I did try and buy it from Amazon when they were selling keys for Steam at 19.99 but it was an american only deal, that would have been sweet though as I'd be playing it now...5 days...5 days...
Old 11-10-2013, 01:21 PM   #10
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Did I make the right decision not picking up 2K14 on current gen to wait for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJBrownHeat
Mr jackson, mr Jordan, mr Ewing, mr Barkley, mr reggie miller, mr stern tell me more about this bisuness please.
I think you know a lot of things.

We were waiting for new features, new presentation of the beginning of the game and introdution, watch the mouth of james it looks like my ....
I waited you know the big screen, big TV in the xenter of the arena, the 4 big screen, you can't still watch real action or replay like in nba live 1998 on PS1.

Good graphics were possible on cg, remember nba 2k11 or 2k9.

We havn't any information about too much things. Tell me the loading on ng is it more quick than cg?

And i havn't all the question but i 'm sure we could work on it to really decide if we are happy or not of those ng game!!!!
Old 11-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #11
Rookie

This is the only 2k since 2k7 I didn't get on the release date because I was gonna stick with next gen. I was switching from 360 to ps4 so I wasn't eligible for the 10$ upgrade so I just waited it out. It comes out in 5 days but I'll def make up for the month I didn't play it. I'd say you made the right decision
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Mr jackson, mr Jordan, mr Ewing, mr Barkley, mr reggie miller, mr stern tell me more about this bisuness please.

We were waiting for new features, new presentation of the beginning of the game and introdution, watch the mouth of james it looks like my ....
I waited you know the big screen, big TV in the xenter of the arena, the 4 big screen, you can't still watch real action or replay like in nba live 1998 on PS1.

We havn't any information about too much things. Tell me the loading on ng is it more quick than cg?

And i havn't all the question but i 'm sure we could work on it to really decide if we are happy or not of those ng game!!!!
You should check the ton of threads that have shown the improvements in ng. Not even close graphic wise and many new enhancements to gameplay, do some research before you bash a great game.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #13
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

Finished yet?
Old 11-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Old 11-10-2013, 05:21 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:

Dude this has to be one of the weirdest post i've ever seen on OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 05:29 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

Finally i really hope nobody understood me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »