Home

2K Halftime Announcer Damon Bruce in Hot Water Over Rant on Women

This is a discussion on 2K Halftime Announcer Damon Bruce in Hot Water Over Rant on Women within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 02:19 AM   #137
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: 2K Halftime Announcer Damon Bruce in Hot Water Over Rant on Women

I can't ever remember watching any kind of woman's sports, save a little bit of the women's US soccer team. But really only if I have no choice; I can't stand soccer of either gender anyway. Women being refs in the NBA/NFL is fine, but there's no way that you can mix the two genders for any kind of serious league. Women aren't meant to be as physically prolific as men (either by design or natural evolution, or a mix of both, or whatever you happen to think it is). Maybe a few women here and there could roll with some of the average NBA players, but the men superstars and the women superstars, there's no contest at all. I couldn't think of any reason why anybody couldn't accept this...its just fact. So its natural that we wouldn't be interested by an inferior product - who watches the NIT compared to the NCAA tourney if they don't have a team in the latter? Who would watch a D-League game instead of a regular game? I really have no interest in sitting and listening to what the guy said, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if what he said is simply being marked as a diatribe against women by people addicted to phony outrage.

Last edited by FedExPope; 11-15-2013 at 02:23 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »