Home

Next Gen Custom Arena Music?

This is a discussion on Next Gen Custom Arena Music? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Next Gen Custom Arena Music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyNeedles
lol at the girl analogy. The thing is if I'm dating a 7 who has something the 9 doesn't have why should I upgrade?

Anyways can anyone confirm if XBOX ONE lets your rip cd's to the hard drive? If that function is in there I'm sure custom arena music will be back next year or in the future.
The PS4 will be adding MP3 and DLNA support in an upcoming patch. This was a rumor for a while but has recently been directly confirmed by the president of Sony, Shuhei Yoshida. Therefore, I suspect it's very likely that 2K adds this feature next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 12:35 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 7

so has PS4 released cd ripping? or anything like that? I read somewhere that it did. This might change my mind on what next gen system to get.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:56 PM   #27
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
so has PS4 released cd ripping? or anything like that? I read somewhere that it did. This might change my mind on what next gen system to get.
No theyre still working on it.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 01-01-2015, 07:39 PM   #28
Pro

still no updates to xbox one? or ps4? regarding this problem? Any solutions in site?
Old 01-01-2015, 08:12 PM   #29
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
still no updates to xbox one? or ps4? regarding this problem? Any solutions in site?
I have been following this closely and it doesn't appear so. The XB1 (not sure about Sony) added the capability to listen to mp3 files via USB, but there's nothing so far on actually ripping (which is what we need) to the console. I hope they add it though because it's sorely missed.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:29 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I have been following this closely and it doesn't appear so. The XB1 (not sure about Sony) added the capability to listen to mp3 files via USB, but there's nothing so far on actually ripping (which is what we need) to the console. I hope they add it though because it's sorely missed.
its the only thing holding me back from upgrading to next gen to be honest. I only play sports games and maybe a first person shooter.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:25 PM   #31
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
its the only thing holding me back from upgrading to next gen to be honest. I only play sports games and maybe a first person shooter.
I'm on next gen and while the gameplay itself is incredible, I haven't been able to completely immerse myself into the experience because of the absence of the arena sounds (among other well documented issues). I didn't realize how much they added to the game. I loved the difference in the timeout music between different teams, it really captured the spirit of the locales (using Ronyell's set); the custom intro tracks; player tracks, I would go off with D. Rose in Chicago just to hear that chime; and I miss my NBA on NBC theme for the NBA finals. Man that got me hyped! It's not really 2K's fault, but man we need that stuff back. It's hard to go back to stock sounds over an 82+ game schedule after that. I totally understand your reticence because it's very noticeable and can affect immersion.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »