Home

Amazon NBA 2k14 Out Of Stock Question

This is a discussion on Amazon NBA 2k14 Out Of Stock Question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2013, 02:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Amazon NBA 2k14 Out Of Stock Question

I know there was a thread about this but it got locked. It's still out of stock I was just wondering if someone from 2k14 knows how long it will be until they get some in. If it's going to be a while I will cancel it and go to the store, but I got the buy 2 get 1 free so I don't want to. Thanks

P.S. Again it's still out of stock and I asked 2 people at amazon and they don't know so if we could wait to lock this until we get an answer thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 02:55 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Amazon NBA 2k14 Out Of Stock Question

Bro cancel it and go to target, everybody and their mother is trying for that 3 for 2 deal and it may be a long time…Your best bet is to get to target at 8am when Target opens run in their grab your games before anyone else and get the 3 for 2 that way.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtualc
I know there was a thread about this but it got locked. It's still out of stock I was just wondering if someone from 2k14 knows how long it will be until they get some in. If it's going to be a while I will cancel it and go to the store, but I got the buy 2 get 1 free so I don't want to. Thanks

P.S. Again it's still out of stock and I asked 2 people at amazon and they don't know so if we could wait to lock this until we get an answer thanks.
I would assume next shipment would be in a week or two. What does your eta say? did they give you an eta?
Old 11-13-2013, 03:28 AM   #4
Rookie

If it's a week I don't care problem is I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and the target's near me won't sell them before Friday I tried and on the week's I work 16 hour days so I won't have a chance. So I won't even be playing the ps4 until Monday so if it don't come until next week it's not a big deal. They haven't given me a day yet they say they don't know. But I heard some people say theres won't be there until Dec something so I just wanna know if it will be before then.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:30 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtualc
If it's a week I don't care problem is I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and the target's near me won't sell them before Friday I tried and on the week's I work 16 hour days so I won't have a chance. So I won't even be playing the ps4 until Monday so if it don't come until next week it's not a big deal. They haven't given me a day yet they say they don't know. But I heard some people say theres won't be there until Dec something so I just wanna know if it will be before then.
they will give you an eta in 24-48 hours. thats what they told me. i ordered on the 10th, got my eta the 12th. my eta was nov 18th before they changed it to release
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 05:13 AM   #6
Rookie

I hope my estimate is only a placeholder date cause mine says dec.31 - jan 7 is when my 2k will ship which is crazy. My other two games will be at my house next week which is fine but jesus i cant believe it will take a month and a half to get a game back in stock. Only reason I am not going to cancel is because trade in credit paid for majority of it. I guess being cheap and taking free shipping doesnt help either. Can those estimated ship dates change?
Old 11-13-2013, 07:52 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I did the buy 2 get 1 free with Amazon yesterday and when I placed the order it said it was temporarily out of stock. This morning I received an email saying:

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

"NBA 2K14 - PlayStation 4"
Estimated arrival date: November 15, 2013

So maybe they received some more copies overnight?
Old 11-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokie36
I did the buy 2 get 1 free with Amazon yesterday and when I placed the order it said it was temporarily out of stock. This morning I received an email saying:

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

"NBA 2K14 - PlayStation 4"
Estimated arrival date: November 15, 2013

So maybe they received some more copies overnight?
what?! i placed my preorder on 10/22, and the ETA was TBD for a while, then it became 11/19! how you get release date shipping? push comes to shove, i'll buy a copy locally for launch day/weekend play, then return the one that comes from amazon to the place where i bought it locally (just so i can retain the 3-for-2 amazon deal). ugh.
• Dr. J Vs. Bird
• Lakers Vs. Celtics and the NBA Playoffs
• Jordan Vs. Bird
• NBA Jam
• SNES NCAA Basketball
• Tecmo NBA Basketball
• NBA Live 95
• NBA 2k2 to infinity

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »