Home

Anyone Else Switch To PS4 Due To Pure Impatience?

This is a discussion on Anyone Else Switch To PS4 Due To Pure Impatience? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #17
Dez
Rookie

Dez's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Anyone Else Switch To PS4 Due To Pure Impatience?

I'm sticking with the XO. However, I pre-ordered my XO from Wal-Mart and will not get it until 12/20.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #18
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

OVR: 4

Since you asked me to do it, I'll call you crazy...
Old 11-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsjones84
Hahahaha. I actually considered tryin to get a ps4 cuz i cant wait til the 22nd for 2k. But in the long run id be disappointed. Lookin forward to snappin tv n watchin hoop while playin hoop. And the 1 tb external hard drive i am gettin will be put to use for x1. Cant do either on ps4. Will be gettin ps4 tho when the show releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol man to be honest that was the one thing that was keeping me looking forward to keeping the Xbox one over the ps4, but when I thought about it, I actually use my DVR a lot, even when i watch live I like to rewind, pause, ff, etc. and I just don't know if it's going to be valuable if i can't really do that with the Xbox one so I don't know
Old 11-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

t'm torn as well, devs saying Ps4 is easier to make games bothers me. I have Xbox 1 paid off..went to gamestop n they told me if I wanna change they'll have a few in, and I can change my order by 6 to get it at midnight. Arrrghh..I'm mostly xbox guy had ps3..never played unless MLB series. The thing that bothers me is Ps4 comes out the box playing games 900 or 1080p. Xbox1 most games are 720p with the exception of 1 or 2 games. To pay $500 and still play 720p games gets me Lil pissed😝 now I am liking the Xbox1 interface ..but will it work flawlessly or mess up? I'm holding back Lil on the xbox1cause of the 2k mods on here who make their own rosters n tweaks Cdubb15, Vctrb, Rhondo and others.. but dammit it's gonna be a hard 14hrs.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #21
Rookie

Marc_Rez's Arena

OVR: 6

I've been playing NBA 2K from Dreamcast to XBox cause I'm really not a big fan of the Playstation controller. But PS4 controller seem to be improved this time around so I'm going to rent NBA 2K from Gamefly and play it until the XBox One. I already paid for my XBox one copy in full cause most of the people I play with online are on XB1 also. So I get ya drift.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #22
Rookie

k1lo5's Arena

OVR: 2

I have both PS4 and XB1 on preorder, however where i am (australia) XB1 comes out 22nd worldwide release and PS4 the following Friday.

I'm loosing patience but it's only 1 week away. I think i will survive!

PSN - ITR_K1LO5
Twitter - @nba2kluc
Old 11-13-2013, 04:47 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

No im patient enough. Although im getting both at launch i am getting 2k on the xbone. At the moment i dont know what to get for my ps4. I might just have no games for my ps4.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #24
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Got a call from Gamestop that I can come in and order a PS4 and it will be shipped to my house and delivered Monday. Had to think about it, either have to wait until Monday or take my chances and hope they get a ton in for Friday. Stopping by on my way home to pay for it but I went with the Monday option just to be sure I have one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »