Home

How do you play on The Parks?

This is a discussion on How do you play on The Parks? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
How do you play on The Parks?

I'm with 2 of my friends and we wanna play, we keep going to the "Got Next" button but it keeps kicking us off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #2
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: How do you play on The Parks?

I tried to play it when I got the game and I had the same issue. I kept going to different courts to see if anything would change, but I couldn't get a game to start. People are on the courts playing though, so it's definitely possible to get something going.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I tried to play it when I got the game and I had the same issue. I kept going to different courts to see if anything would change, but I couldn't get a game to start. People are on the courts playing though, so it's definitely possible to get something going.
2k, 2k , 2k **shakes head**. nothing has changed but the console. cause 2k and their crap servers have not changed one bit. of course you guys cant get on when you load up the game on day one. you never can with 2k. it usually takes a month for them to get things tight. or longer. sure some will get on with zero issues. but a ton of people will have tons of issues for awhile until they fix them.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm in The Park now. There's no game going on in the entire park, yet there's about 60 people in it. You go to Got Next, and then in 5 seconds you automatically walk out of Got Next. I really like the idea of The Park. I played earlier today when there were games going on every court.
Old 11-16-2013, 12:55 AM   #5
Rookie

how do you find the park? I can't even find it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2013, 01:07 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcupk25
how do you find the park? I can't even find it
yeah, I kind of found it by accident. You have to start a career. Then in most scenes, hit the circle. You get a menu saying Go To The Park, or exit. If you go to the park, there's 7 courts, and you can watch or play games. I couldn't play tonight, but it's a cool idea, though now with everyone starting out, a lot of people I saw had the default clothes, which makes it tough to know who's on what team. I also saw lights, which would be nice if you could play under the lights. Each time I was in this mode, it was daylight.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:19 AM   #7
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpnp3
2k, 2k , 2k **shakes head**. nothing has changed but the console. cause 2k and their crap servers have not changed one bit. of course you guys cant get on when you load up the game on day one. you never can with 2k. it usually takes a month for them to get things tight. or longer. sure some will get on with zero issues. but a ton of people will have tons of issues for awhile until they fix them.
It's not just 2K its Sony's servers....me and a few friends tried to get a BF4 team up going and the servers were down. Might be even worse tomorrow since more people will log on.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:52 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
It's not just 2K its Sony's servers....me and a few friends tried to get a BF4 team up going and the servers were down. Might be even worse tomorrow since more people will log on.
Yeah, 2k doesn't have the best online, but at this point a lot of it has got to do with traffic, hell psn was up and down because of the heavy traffic. This is about what i expected around launch. Gotta give it a little time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »