Home

Disappointing GM Mode

This is a discussion on Disappointing GM Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Disappointing GM Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelMali
Again...

Like all of us i was very hyped about 2k14 on next-gen.. graphic is excellent, gameplay looks smoother and there are a few new animations.. playing the games is so much fun !!

BUT...

I am so dissapointed about the new MYGM Mode

Its the same ****ty AI Logic as always... teams still making stupid trades, regardless of whether they are rebuilding oder not.. see already some scenarios like Jeff Teague ends up being Backup for Rajon Rondo at the Celtics..
And this year you cant just trade Teague back to the Hawks using trade override..

In addition to that.. its still to easy to land Superstars in free agency.. if you give them the Money they want.. they will join your Team most of the time.. so you can get nearly every player you want...

Owner Goals are totally off sometimes.. Bottom Teams in Rebuilding Mode should win over 46 Games?? U Are kiddin mee????
Other Teams who are contending for championship have to acquire another 1-st Round Pick for the draft.. WHY?

Dont get me wrong.. I like this Game, enjoying the gameplay and graphics.. but i am so dissapointed i cant get a realistic association feeling this year

Hope they will fix the broken AI in 2k15.. please 2k!
and they got rid of online associations for this bs...thats all i cared about was online leagues and now i might skip out on this game just because its not in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Disappointing GM Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudawaknchi2nev
Explain yourself
Trying to replicate the real season perfectly. I can understand having the updated rosters but making dure your association l Iinks up perfectly with real life as regards to transactions? No I don't get that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »