Home

NBA 2k15 TEAM UP EVENT Suggestions(if EVENT is held)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 TEAM UP EVENT Suggestions(if EVENT is held) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
NBA 2k15 TEAM UP EVENT Suggestions(if EVENT is held)

I have made a similar thread in Current GEN Forums, but figured ALOT of guys are in these threads now, so wanted to get opinions from here as well.

CURRENT GEN Thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html

***Please DONT clutter thread up with posts with GRIPE session , there are other threads for that. This is so LD2K and other 2k Guys who check the Forums can see what Ideas we have for IMPROVING 2k15 and Beyond. I WILL Update 1st Post so with USER ideas so it is ALL organized ***

My Ideas for Sessions

1st Group- January or February

Association Guys(Off-Line, On-Line)
Roster Guys(Current, Classic and Euroleague)
Slider Guys
Playbook Guys
Gameplay Guys
General Gameplay Testers
PC Guys(help with visuals and more)
Graphics Guys(Courts, Accessories, etc)

2nd Group- May or June

Presentation Guys
You Tube Guys
Bring back some of the guys from 1st Session

THINGS that NEED to be fixed for 2k15(Basing OFF NEXT GEN and CURRENT GEN feedback)

1. Let USERs save to Hard Drive

2. FIX CPU Logic in Association(Contract and Trade Logic)

3. CAP(Create A Player) system in ALL Game Modes and FIX 2k Share GLITCH

4. FULL Editing available for Draft Classes(Deeper Scouting as well, maybe scout 2 classes at a time for FUTURE Drafts)

5. BRING Back Association Options. 30 Team USER Control being MAIN thing, also option to Simulate Games

6. Let USERs NOT have to be connected to the Internet to be able to Edit Rosters or Play Game Modes. Not everyone has Great Internet Connection.

7. CAT(Create A TEAM) feature ADDED BACK and fix 2k Share GLITCH

8. Get ALL players into the game that have signed Contract or Played in NBA in the last 18 months.

9. Bring Back D-League

10. Add Back HOT Spots and ISOLATION Tendencies.

11. Fix On-Line so USERs can USE Custom Rosters and Sliders

12. Fix 2k Server Issues

13. Full Playbook Editing and Testing Capabilities and REMOVAL of Broken Plays BRING Back TESTING in Practice MODE

14. Explanation of What Each Attribute, Tendency, Slider, Coaching Profile EFFECT in Gameplay and Sim Stats

15. Work on CPU AI in ALL Game Modes

16. ADD Back Defensive Settings

17. For MY GM Mode: The ability to intervene in games, Manual injury system

18. Add in REAL Life Trading of Draft Picks(ability to Protect Lottery picks,etc)

19. Making COACHING hirings and firings more important. Let us Sign Assistant Coaches from other teams OR Promote Our OWN Assistant Coaches.

20. Create a Coach Option

21. Fix Free Throw Shooting as far as having guys who SUCK at shooting them go 9/10 almost every game

22. If you ADD a game Mode(MyGM, My Player,etc) make sure they work. Put in the time to make each USERs Experience Unique. Too much GENERIC stuff.

23. Expand the TOTAL SIM CONTROL options. Lots of Potential

24. Remove Virtual Currency(VC). We already pay enough for game without having to PAY just to be able to be able to play Modes or Execute Options BUILT INTO the Game.

25. EXPAND Sig Shots(Shot, Layup, Dribbling) to give MORE Authentic Player Abilities on the Court

26. For My Career: Better CPU Draft Logic, More Options in Player Customization, Bring back Option to simulate games

27. Bring Back CREW MODE

28. TAKE OUT AUTO SAVE. No use for it, causes TOO many ISSUES for USERs, that CANT be Undone.

29. Deeper Simulation Mode(meaning you can Sim quarters and play 4th quarter, etc)

30. Get Back to BASKETBALL. Focus on the BASKETBALL element of the game, THEN you can work on all of the EXTRA Modes, Cutaway scenes, adding Celebrity Teams, etc.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 12-12-2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2k15 TEAM UP EVENT Suggestions(if EVENT is held)

I'm a little skeptical of the Team Up event and its purpose. I mean, I do not have an issue with it per se, but I'm doubting its use as a vehicle for legitimate change. It feels more like a tour of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, which is still cool.

That said, I love your wishlist below. At least 10 of those suggestions are very important to me as a gamer, perhaps right at the top of my own wishlist. Very well done on that front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
THINGS that NEED to be fixed for 2k15(Basing OFF NEXT GEN and CURRENT GEN feedback)

1. Let USERs save to Hard Drive

2. FIX CPU Logic in Association

3. CAP(Create A Player) system in ALL Game Modes and FIX 2k Share GLITCH

4. FULL Editing available for Draft Classes

5. BRING Back Association Options. 30 Team USER Control being MAIN thing.

6. Let USERs NOT have to be connected to the Internet to be able to Edit Rosters or Play Game Modes. Not everyone has Great Internet Connection.

7. CAT(Create A TEAM) feature ADDED BACK and fix 2k Share GLITCH

8. Get ALL players into the game that have signed Contract or Played in NBA in the last 18 months.

9. Bring Back D-League

10. Add Back HOT Spots and ISOLATION Tendencies.

11. Fix On-Line so USERs can USE Custom Rosters

12. Fix 2k Server Issues

13. Full Playbook Editing and Testing Capabilities and REMOVAL of Broken Plays

14. Explanation of What Each Attribute, Tendency, Slider, Coaching Profile EFFECT in Gameplay and Sim Stats
Old 11-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #3
MVP

OkayC's Arena

OVR: 0

Get rid of these weird corny cut scenes. Stop this whole fantasy direction in general. Fix teammate ai for my career. Make it to where every CPU defender stops sticking to you like glue, make them be as good of a defender as there rating has them to be( same goes for your own teammates). All I can think of for now.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:42 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I'm a little skeptical of the Team Up event and its purpose. I mean, I do not have an issue with it per se, but I'm doubting its use as a vehicle for legitimate change. It feels more like a tour of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, which is still cool.

That said, I love your wishlist below. At least 10 of those suggestions are very important to me as a gamer, perhaps right at the top of my own wishlist. Very well done on that front.
I Agree the PREVIOUS TeamUp Events havent been Utilized Correctly in my opinion, because 1) they bring people in TOO late and 2) they have just been using it to HYPE the game. This is why I suggested 2 Sessions, the 1st session being the MOST Important.

Old 11-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 1

DEFENSIVE SETTINGS! (Which currently leads in likes in the patch request thread. :P)

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-next-gen.html

I'd also suggest adding Gameplay Guys to the list. There's been a lot of good, detailed conversation about gameplay specifics and controls that would be valuable in a Team-Up event and we're fortunate to have Beluba pay close attention. Mike seems to tweak gameplay up to release so I think they would be very valuable in both sessions.

Last edited by Sundown; 11-18-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
DEFENSIVE SETTINGS! (Which currently leads in likes in the patch request thread. :P)

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-next-gen.html

I'd also suggest adding Gameplay Guys to the list. There's been a lot of good, detailed conversation about gameplay specifics and controls that would be valuable in a Team-Up event and we're fortunate to have Beluba pay close attention. Mike seems to tweak gameplay up to release so I think they would be very valuable in both sessions.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I hadnt heard about the Defensive Settings Issue. I have updated the 1st Post.

Old 11-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #7
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Here's my Top 3 thing I would love to see added in next year:

All of these are MyGM related

1) The ability to intervene in games

Spoiler

2) A manual injury system

Spoiler

3) A "David Stern" option

Spoiler

Last, but not least - in 2013 there is no reason why the option to include the real life for future draft picks shouldn't be in the game (like the Boston/Brooklyn trade for example). Both The Show and Madden have had this for a couple of years. It's past time for 2K to add it. This is not in my Top 3 request because if #3 was added, then at least we could make these moves ourselves.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 11-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Here's my Top 3 thing I would love to see added in next year:

All of these are MyGM related

1) The ability to intervene in games

Spoiler

2) A manual injury system

Spoiler

3) A "David Stern" option

Spoiler

Last, but not least - in 2013 there is no reason why the option to include the real life for future draft picks shouldn't be in the game (like the Boston/Brooklyn trade for example). Both The Show and Madden have had this for a couple of years. It's past time for 2K to add it. This is not in my Top 3 request because if #3 was added, then at least we could make these moves ourselves.

Updated 1st Post with Your Suggestions. Your David Stern Mode is basically the same as Bringing back 30 team Association Control, which is already on the list. Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »