Home

Let's see if the new 1.51 software update fixes 2k14 next gen MyCareer crashing

This is a discussion on Let's see if the new 1.51 software update fixes 2k14 next gen MyCareer crashing within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #17
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Let's see if the new 1.51 software update fixes 2k14 next gen MyCareer crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
But what 2k needs to understand is that even with a mode like mygm or my career which on paper both sound good...having limited options within those modes will only make the consumer want everything perfected within the mode...and we all know when it comes to game modes 2k is far from the best. But at least when we had options we could adjust things we didn't like about the modes but now we are just stuck with the crap 2k gives us.
Exactly. A lot of things make no sense right now for 2K14 next gen outside of the gameplay. Things getting taken away via patch and full control in season mode and MYGM is baffling. 2K15 is judgement day to be honest my friend. We will see what they really think about consumers like yourself and me.

Let's hope instead of gawking over the back of a basket and forcing people to save rosters online that they allow individuals to dictate what they do or don't do in the game.

But as I've always said on here. My voice is but so big. I'm not an important person around here so what I feel really doesn't matter to the dev team. I can only vent and hope a person of influence around here agrees and brings things like this up to people in power positions.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #18
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's see if the new 1.51 software update fixes 2k14 next gen MyCareer crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Exactly. A lot of things make no sense right now for 2K14 next gen outside of the gameplay. Things getting taken away via patch and full control in season mode and MYGM is baffling. 2K15 is judgement day to be honest my friend. We will see what they really think about consumers like yourself and me.

Let's hope instead of gawking over the back of a basket and forcing people to save rosters online that they allow individuals to dictate what they do or don't do in the game.
But as I've always said on here. My voice is but so big. I'm not an important person around here so what I feel really doesn't matter to the dev team. I can only vent and hope a person of influence around here agrees and brings things like this up to people in power positions.
I feel the same way if these issues aren't fixed or added in a patch or in 2k15 then that will tell me that I'm no longer the consumer 2k makes games for and I will move on to what fits my style of play.

And as for important people we are the most important because if we say the heck with this game 2k loses money and that's something they don't want to do so hopefully we (the consumer) can make enough noise about our displeasure with the game to see changes her made.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #19
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

Quote:
I feel the same way if these issues aren't fixed or added in a patch or in 2k15 then that will tell me that I'm no longer the consumer 2k makes games for and I will move on to what fits my style of play.

And as for important people we are the most important because if we say the heck with this game 2k loses money and that's something they don't want to do so hopefully we (the consumer) can make enough noise about our displeasure with the game to see changes her made.
Honestly that is a slippery slop. Because of the influx of people getting on the 2K bandwagon losing lets say half of the population of people like you and me would be made up by either children or people who say the hell with Season Mode and Association type modes.

This is the MYPlayer generation of people. Honestly I don't have any interest in making myself in a video game because my time to think about being in the league is over (granted I'm only 25).

In the grand scheme of things them losing use won't hurt them. The only thing that will "hurt" 2K is competition. Another basketball game that makes people say "why isn't this in 2K". That is what 2K did to the other company. But people forget that.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #20
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Honestly that is a slippery slop. Because of the influx of people getting on the 2K bandwagon losing lets say half of the population of people like you and me would be made up by either children or people who say the hell with Season Mode and Association type modes.

This is the MYPlayer generation of people. Honestly I don't have any interest in making myself in a video game because my time to think about being in the league is over (granted I'm only 25).

In the grand scheme of things them losing use won't hurt them. The only thing that will "hurt" 2K is competition. Another basketball game that makes people say "why isn't this in 2K". That is what 2K did to the other company. But people forget that.
Yea you make a good point lol well I guess all we can do it hope for the best, and hope 2k dont forget the guys like us buying the game every year from the beginning helped make them become the powerhouse they are today.

And seriously all we are asking for is to bring back options they have had in their game for years, give us back our freedom of playing the game the way we want too and alot of the complaining will go back to bugs and glitches simple as that.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #21
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

Quote:
Yea you make a good point lol well I guess all we can do it hope for the best, and hope 2k dont forget the guys like us buying the game every year from the beginning helped make them become the powerhouse they are today.

And seriously all we are asking for is to bring back options they have had in their game for years, give us back our freedom of playing the game the way we want too and alot of the complaining will go back to bugs and glitches simple as that.
Often in life the simplest solutions cause the most resistance lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »