Home

No 3-Team trades???

This is a discussion on No 3-Team trades??? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: No 3-Team trades???

Do they still have trade override on MyGM?
Old 11-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #10
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

Yeah I noticed it yesterday. 2K took tons of stuff out of this game. It's like you have to choose to play one mode in this game. If you attempt to search this game then our settings and sliders all go back to default.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #11
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

It's even more disappointing considering how great the gameplay is. I just got my X1 and 2k14 and it is by far the best gameplay I've ever seen in a sports game. This is even more outanding considering I was using default rosters with horrible ratings and tendencies. But the gameplay base was of such a high standard that it was still a very good match.

If 2k15 somehow pulls off a miracle and all the removed options return, the MyGM/Association legacy issues get fixed, and new ideas we have suggested for years get implemented, it will be GOTY.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
It's even more disappointing considering how great the gameplay is. I just got my X1 and 2k14 and it is by far the best gameplay I've ever seen in a sports game. This is even more outanding considering I was using default rosters with horrible ratings and tendencies. But the gameplay base was of such a high standard that it was still a very good match.

If 2k15 somehow pulls off a miracle and all the removed options return, the MyGM/Association legacy issues get fixed, and new ideas we have suggested for years get implemented, it will be GOTY.
If they did that, I would have NO idea what they could even put into 2K16 lol.. Can anyone confirm if the option to turn off CPU trades, Trade override and 3 team trades are officially gone?? I didn't get up in arms over the no 30 team control because I thought these things would help me reverse dumb trades and/or make the big ones that happen in real life. Thanks

Teams
NBA: Cleveland Cavaliers - 2016 NBA Champions
NFL: Cleveland Browns
MLB: Cleveland Indians
NCAA BB: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cleveland St. Vikings
NCAA FB: Ohio State Buckeyes
Old 11-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
If they did that, I would have NO idea what they could even put into 2K16 lol.. Can anyone confirm if the option to turn off CPU trades, Trade override and 3 team trades are officially gone?? I didn't get up in arms over the no 30 team control because I thought these things would help me reverse dumb trades and/or make the big ones that happen in real life. Thanks
no trade override and no option to turn off cpu trades.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:24 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation
Do they still have trade override on MyGM?
Nope. It's one of the things I hate most about the new 2K. There's no way to correct bad CPU trades.

Last edited by game385; 11-21-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
I used to use it with trade override to get all the trades right. I would throw in my 2nd rd pick and pick the two real teams that made a trade. Swap their players and then do my 2nd rd pick with one of the teams. After just do a regular trade of our picks and everything was sweet. That way I didn't need 30 team control to undo a dumb trade or replicate the real NBA.
I do the same thing on 2K13 but you actually don't need to throw in your 2nd round pick. If the trade override is on (currentgen only), you can actually force a trade between 2 cpu controlled teams/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
the ai logic was so difficult to nail a 3 team trade that you wanted. i tried it a bunch of times and never had good results.

feature: not missed.
That's why we need a trade override. It's very rare that you see a completely even NBA trade anyway so how could you possibly make the AI mirror real-life trade scenarios...

I use 3 team deals all the time on currentgen to correct bad cpu trades.

Last edited by game385; 11-21-2013 at 01:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »