Home

Player Roles have completely tarnished MyGM

This is a discussion on Player Roles have completely tarnished MyGM within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Player Roles have completely tarnished MyGM

So I've basically payed 600 bucks to be able to play quick games. Thanks 2k. I've been playing since 2k and this the thanks I get. I don't know who leftos is but his answers are just as bad as LD2K and Ronnie2k. "Devs are aware". "Working on it". "Hopefully soon". ITS NOT THAT BLOODY HARD TO PATCH THE ABILITY TO TURN OFF ROLES!!! Its been in the past 4 games! If this priblem involved 2k losing money on vc then they would be on it right away but since its a gameplay issue, I garunte you that there won't be a fix till after the first of the year. There is litteraly one mode that is playable and that's quick game. So I spent $65 on a game that has one mode working properly. Thats a complete slap in the face. ****in believable
Old 11-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #18
Banned

Of course. More worried about thread posting than fixing the damn game
Old 11-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #19
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac416
Of course. More worried about thread posting than fixing the damn game
And this is exactly the sort of nonsense posts we don't need. He wants all of the ideas in one thread so he has a better source to go to when compiling a list of things that needs fixing or tweaking.

Grow up and act mature, if you have something constructive to post, take it to the other thread.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #20
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
And this is exactly the sort of nonsense posts we don't need. He wants all of the ideas in one thread so he has a better source to go to when compiling a list of things that needs fixing or tweaking.

Grow up and act mature, if you have something constructive to post, take it to the other thread.
that thread turned to ****. People are talking about for the future in that thread. We want now...I want to know if it's getting fixed in a patch or not. If not I can sell the game and play something else instead because this game sure isn't worth $60 for Quick Matches.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #21
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
that thread turned to ****. People are talking about for the future in that thread. We want now...I want to know if it's getting fixed in a patch or not. If not I can sell the game and play something else instead because this game sure isn't worth $60 for Quick Matches.
It didn't turn to ****. People have been bringing great ideas to that thread, and guess what, the one guy who can rectify these problems is in that thread, taking our ideas down and actually doing something with them.

If you're expecting a quick fix, then you're S.O.L. Trade the game in and try again next year. I'm grateful for the fact that he's actually here taking the time to realize what needs to be done.

We don't need garbage posts like that hurting all our efforts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #22
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
It didn't turn to ****. People have been bringing great ideas to that thread, and guess what, the one guy who can rectify these problems is in that thread, taking our ideas down and actually doing something with them.

If you're expecting a quick fix, then you're S.O.L. Trade the game in and try again next year. I'm grateful for the fact that he's actually here taking the time to realize what needs to be done.

We don't need garbage posts like that hurting all our efforts.
I know what the thread is about i'm the one who made it. They need to come out and tell us it's not getting fixed because many of us will sell the game and many more won't even bother buying it. Hell I won't even get 2K15 if they had that kind of attitude and not bother fixing anything. You don't release a game with only one mode playable and all other modes broken and don't bother to patch it.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #23
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
I know what the thread is about i'm the one who made it. They need to come out and tell us it's not getting fixed because many of us will sell the game and many more won't even bother buying it. Hell I won't even get 2K15 if they had that kind of attitude and not bother fixing anything. You don't release a game with only one mode playable and all other modes broken and don't bother to patch it.
The game has been out for ONE WEEK... ONE

Leftos just saw that thread 2 days ago. What do you want him to do? The man needs time to get the **** done right? My god, what is wrong with some of you? We're finally getting interaction from someone who works on this mode, and he told us the day your thread went up that he was listening to everything we were saying, and that he would do whatever he could to make it better for us.

But no, you ra ra rebels need to come and come with your "Death to 2K" for not fixing our problems in 2 days. Absolute joke.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #24
Banned

Shut the hell up you kiss ***. I'm fed up and pissed off. I'm a 26 year old man and can express how I feel about a game. You people that worry about threads constantly is why the average person doesn't post here. People come here looking for imformation and to ask questions and you want to try and micromanage them. I usually never post but I'm sick of this bs. I shouldn't have to look through pages to find the right thread. People look at the front page only usually. So if something is there and is getting quite a bit of views and responses, why move it or close it. Trying to put all the problems into one big thread is basically trying minimize the extent of the problem.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »