Home

This game makes me rage !!!

This is a discussion on This game makes me rage !!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #9
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: This game makes me rage !!!

Jazz are one of the worst teams if not the worst
Old 11-23-2013, 06:47 PM   #10
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Jazz are one of the worst teams if not the worst
So does that mean they're supposed to lose every game? Are even the worst teams not allowed a big comeback or two during the season?

I seriously never got this way of thinking. Just because a team is widely considered as bad, doesn't mean they're still not an NBA team.

Hell, I just beat the Jazz 109-67 today in the game today. In our second matchup, they beat me by 6. It happens, bad team are allowed to win games.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #11
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
So does that mean they're supposed to lose every game? Are even the worst teams not allowed a big comeback or two during the season?

I seriously never got this way of thinking. Just because a team is widely considered as bad, doesn't mean they're still not an NBA team.
It won't happen every game but it will a couple of times during this season not talking about 2k btw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 2

Any team can beat any team I know that thats was not my point in my post. But any tips how I csn learn the playbook in depth to help me out more on off
Old 11-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #13
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnydee
Any team can beat any team I know that thats was not my point in my post. But any tips how I csn learn the playbook in depth to help me out more on off
Well, you gotta understand the team you're using. I'm assuming you're a Nuggets fan? Do you know the ins and out of how their offense operates? Or are you fairly new when it comes to using Denver?
Old 11-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #14
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Rosters not updated so the Jazz can't stink yet. Loving them daily roster changes huh?
Old 11-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Well, you gotta understand the team you're using. I'm assuming you're a Nuggets fan? Do you know the ins and out of how their offense operates? Or are you fairly new when it comes to using Denver?
Im fairly new I took them cause I like chandler lawson and the game of faried hes a beast on the rebounds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #16
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnydee
Im fairly new I took them cause I like chandler lawson and the game of faried hes a beast on the rebounds
Well, when using the Nuggets on offense it's sort of tough. Most guys want to shoot 3's with them until their thumbs bleed, but they're not the strongest of 3 point teams.

Danillo, Fournier and Chandler are decent 3 point shooters, but outside of that, it's bleak. Get those three guys coming off screens for open shots, and try and get into the paint with Lawson as much as possible, he has enough speed to get around most slower guards. Lawson isn't bad when shooting the ball from outside the paint either.

Faried can be an absolute beast for you inside. Get in the paint with Lawson, watch that help D come, and dish it off to Faried for easy buckets down low.

The Nuggets are a strange team to use, I feel like they don't really have an identity established yet, they sort of just take whats given to them. I feel like with all their athleticism, I try to outrun other teams as much as possible to try and compensate for their lack of any real dangerous shooters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »