Home

OFFICIAL MyCareer (next-gen) Endorsements Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL MyCareer (next-gen) Endorsements Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #9
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: OFFICIAL MyCareer (next-gen) Endorsements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
pardon my stupidity ...hahaha....but how do i check the VC breakdown post-game?
Same. ^^^^^^

Xbox: JThind
Old 11-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

after the game when it shows you how many minutes you're getting, you can l1/r1 to scroll thru the menus of what your popularity is like with the GM / Team / World, as well as vc. that's where i saw the grocery store endorsement.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:25 PM   #11
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
after the game when it shows you how many minutes you're getting, you can l1/r1 to scroll thru the menus of what your popularity is like with the GM / Team / World, as well as vc. that's where i saw the grocery store endorsement.
thank you very much

Xbox: JThind
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #12
Rookie

I got an endorsement for "Studly Bobs Tires" local store and 50 VC.........I better get some free tires with the snow we're about to get!!!!!
Old 11-26-2013, 09:26 AM   #13
Rookie

Can anyone tell me who has gotten a shoe endorsement deal and which agent did you use?

Also, have you been able to equip said shoes and play a mycareer game without your player reverting back to 2k shoes?
Old 11-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #14
Just started!

about midway through my second season my agent asked me if i wanted to stay with adidas or go with nike or jordan, also telling me that jordan was where the money was at. i chose jordan and after that i created my signature shoe, and received 9K in VC from jordan. the shoe sucks in the game because there is no attribute boost like in previous generations, and they dont even show up correctly on the player during the game and on the park, they just are all black like a shadow, but during interviews with coach, and gm the shows show up perfectly.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly620north
about midway through my second season my agent asked me if i wanted to stay with adidas or go with nike or jordan, also telling me that jordan was where the money was at. i chose jordan and after that i created my signature shoe, and received 9K in VC from jordan. the shoe sucks in the game because there is no attribute boost like in previous generations, and they dont even show up correctly on the player during the game and on the park, they just are all black like a shadow, but during interviews with coach, and gm the shows show up perfectly.
ugh, shoe glitches. my guy right now is wearing straight white shoes (all white). looks like i'm playing in some kswiss garbage. nothing i can do will fix it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 02:12 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly620north
are you able to rock regular Jordans though instead of your Jordan signature shoe? and if you are, can you equip them and play mycareer games and do they show up correctly?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »