Home

Frustrated online? Am I the only one?

This is a discussion on Frustrated online? Am I the only one? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
TRP
Rookie

TRP's Arena

OVR: 4
Frustrated online? Am I the only one?

First off, I gotta say that I love what 2k14 is bringing on NG for graphics and presentation. For a first draft on a ps4, it looks amazing.

Secondly, I must say that I'm far from being the best player at this game. I'm more of a sports fan, so I wanna play this game. I love playing online, and if I lose, I don't care : that is, if I lose correctly. It needs to be fair.

After 30 games online, I can say that there's something awful when my Carmelo Anthony misses a shot, when he's alone and when I hit a perfect timing, A+ shot. "Badong!" goes the ball off the rim. Logical, that happens in real life, I know.

But when the opponent takes his 69ovr SG from the Detroit Pistons and shoots his 9th 3 pointer, while I was covering is body like if those two were in the UFC, there's a problem. #CmonMan

Another game, still missing some wide open shots with slightly late timing, B+ feedback, with a 80+ ovr dude. Frustrating when the opponent takes James Harden, drives my guy even if he's doing a wonderful defense, and then, hits the shot like if MJ was playing against my little cousin.

I mean, my opponent doesn't have talent, he just does anything and it works.

Question: Am I the only one? Do I really suck at this point that I miss easy shots with nice feedback - like, I should have always perfect feedbacks to get them in? If so, alright, I'll get better, but I need to know if I'm alone in that position.

PS: 2k, when I quit after literally 10 seconds of gameplay, only because it lags crazy, I don't expect a loss.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Frustrated online? Am I the only one?

Your not the only one but i have adapted to the game and the bumping the shooting its basically the same game its just that now every shot does not go in and you have to be patient on offense to get the shot you really want!
Old 11-26-2013, 02:30 AM   #3
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm 17-4 using Portland. No issues here - just gotta put in the work to understand the game better is all.

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

The main problem with Online is playbooks. There are random playbooks that you cannot practice offline before any online game. Fix it !!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »