Home

MYGM Season Mode crashing back to home PS4 after picking custom roster and ?

This is a discussion on MYGM Season Mode crashing back to home PS4 after picking custom roster and ? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #33
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13
Re: MYGM Season Mode crashing back to home PS4 after picking custom roster and ?

juduking, that's the first I've heard of such a crash. Is that consistent, or did it happen just once?
Novato, CA, USA
Old 12-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: MYGM Season Mode crashing back to home PS4 after picking custom roster and ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
juduking, that's the first I've heard of such a crash. Is that consistent, or did it happen just once?
All rosters under the name Bucknut_419 crash ... Ps4 ... Edited all players and ratings including nene
Old 12-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #35
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

OVR: 7

crash has also happened during the Rookie Showcase
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #36
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
From what i read its happening to players with one name
Old 12-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #37
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

OVR: 7

what about the crashing in other modes? im trying to get pass the rookie showcase and I can't complete the game because it keeps crashing

i've haven't made any edits to players. I deleted my gm file that I had made edits on
i'm typing this now as I was just dumped back to to home screen from the rookie showcase
my gt is xbpm81 if needed
I haven't been able to complete a game since yesterday

Last edited by BPM 81; 12-01-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:05 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

After merely being a reader here, I have registered solely to post on this issue. My game crashes EVERY time I load a custom roster to use in season mode. I get the blue screen error message people have referred to here. This is a disgrace. 2K has released no roster update since launch and therefore the only way to start a season is with their massively out of date roster that came with the game or to use a custom roster. Well,custom rosters DON'T WORK.

Either patch this or release a VERY detailed and up to date roster of your own.

Two weeks into the game and I can't even start a season. One off games got boring very quickly. Release an updated roster FFS as custom ones don't work
Old 12-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #39
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebediah
Name of the Roster: Jeb. PSN username: Jebediah71. Platform: PS4. Thanks for looking into this.
Your roster has the same issue. You either entered Edit Player for Nene and exited accepting changes (even without editing something) and don't remember it, or something else caused that very same issue. Either way, this has been resolved in-house and we'll do our best to push this fix out as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
All rosters under the name Bucknut_419 crash ... Ps4 ... Edited all players and ratings including nene
Again, known and resolved, just need to release the fix. We're hoping that it will allow you to use all the custom rosters that have been crashing so far, although I can't make any promises yet. I'm doing my best on this.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 12-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon10 Re: MYGM Season Mode crashing back to home PS4 after picking custom roster and ?

[quote=Leftos;2045728597]Your roster has the same issue. You either entered Edit Player for Nene and exited accepting changes (even without editing something) and don't remember it, or something else caused that very same issue. Either way, this has been resolved in-house and we'll do our best to push this fix out as soon as possible.

Thanks for the reply back & can't wait for the patch/fix. Glad to see some progress is being made in-house. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »