Home

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2013, 11:20 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Remember the AllStar game DLC and the Times square DLC? If they can add these gamemodes in the past surely they could add/fix gamemodes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I remember when those were free in 2k games, without having to buy DLC. Slowly taking things away from games then re-selling it later as "extra content". Watch 2k15 will have dlc where you can create a player other than your myplayer. Which they took out in the next gen consoles.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:12 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
How long did it take you to get sponsored by jordan or even nike? I'm curious to know.
Pretty much the whole season I was just starting my second year before I got it maybe like ten games into year 2
Old 11-30-2013, 10:30 AM   #59
Rookie

Please 2k read this. This is all in mycareer mode
How a guy have 6 Fouls and he still in court?
I know my C player is a beast even though I'm at 78 overall and I'm playing in hall of fame. But I'm doing good in the game but jeez I need a rest. Why I'm playing 3rd and 4th qrt without a fly to the bench??
I think if I give 2 Fouls max 3 in the first qtr you should sit my player no matter what. At this point I'm the six man of the team.
This game is based on 3pts and Layups, the beauty of the mid range shots disappear on this game. Everything is threes and Layups.
PLEASE LET THE PATCH COME, I cannot progress my player because every time the game ends it freeze and get me to a error screen. I really want to keep playing Mycareer. I know you guys are working but hurry. Thanks
Old 11-30-2013, 10:32 AM   #60
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Remember the AllStar game DLC and the Times square DLC? If they can add these gamemodes in the past surely they could add/fix gamemodes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I hope they add that back in i like playing the 3pt contest
Old 11-30-2013, 10:51 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejinternational
Pretty much the whole season I was just starting my second year before I got it maybe like ten games into year 2
Alright cool thanks cause I'm still with ADDIDAS. Didn't know when nike or jordan would come.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2013, 07:36 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 3

Every time I try to start a season in My GM, I load my custom roster and after it loads I pick my Team and as soon as I hit "X" to start my season, I get that Error CE-34878-0 and I crash back to the home screen. When I load my roster for exhibition games or to edit it further it saves & loads fine. I also downloaded other rosters and they have worked in My GM, but only my roster seems to have an issue. It's pissing me off!!! I put a lot of work into my roster and now I can't even use it in the mode I wanted it for. Any Help??? Hopefully this wil be part of the patch as well!
Old 11-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #63
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Does anyone know if this is literally the only two things that are getting patched for this patch?

Old 12-01-2013, 02:43 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Alright cool thanks cause I'm still with ADDIDAS. Didn't know when nike or jordan would come.
I don't know if they will come if you already signed with Adidas I turned down Adidas to wait for Jordan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »