Home

I don't get it 2K ?????

This is a discussion on I don't get it 2K ????? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2013, 12:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
I don't get it 2K ?????

I could go on a rant that would be longer than a Harry Potter book about this game but I'll just hit the "Main" points smh......This is strictly online gameplay by the way...

1. Why is it just so easy to score on this game ? 3's (with anybody) are just wayyyy too successful, scoring in the paint even with the ability to actually block shots this year is still wayyy to easy. They have to stop having animations that are automatic buckets no matter how the shot is defended. Something isn't right when its easier to make 3's than it is to hit a free throw in this game smh

2. Is rebounding worse on next gen ? I swear I'm seeing a lot of weird rebounding instances lol, in great position but it just bounces off of me or they'll tip it for no reason instead of just grabbing it. Don't get me started on the ones where they stand there and just stare at the ball smh

3. Mike Wang and 2k may deny this but I'm not stupid......something is up with this game i swear every game online (especially if the teams match up well) is close ! it always stays around that 3 to 6 point lead range and if you do happen to get a double digit lead YOU WILL LOSE IT. I can tell when i'm going to lose by the end of the first quarter. It seems like whoever is getting the most bull that game always seem to finally pull away in the 4th quarter.

When the PS4 adds the ability to upload to youtube i can really show you guys what I mean

I'm not bashing the game, I Love it but these problems make it hard to consistently enjoy this game.

P.S. Is onball defense a Sin online or something because no one plays it lol i feel like I'm the only one who does
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 12:22 AM   #2
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I don't get it 2K ?????

Call a timeout!
Old 12-02-2013, 04:16 AM   #3
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Call a timeout!
This is like the Scalabrine joke its getting old and it really doesn't help him with his questions.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:00 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Call a timeout!
That **** don't work, not online, not against the A.I. I have the same gripes as the OP. The game is far from garbage, but I'm tired of all the whack cheesiness. I expect 2k to straighten this stuff out with the next installments. I have yet to win a game that I felt like I had total control over, and not assistance from this momentum factor that is supposedly inexistent. Take it back to 11 please. I don't understand why 2k would think that someone playing a video game would not want control. And I don't want to hear about Mike Wang' s statement about its not in the game. Remove this BS.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #5
Rookie

godylla's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am disappointed
2. Is rebounding worse on next gen ? I swear I'm seeing a lot of weird rebounding instances lol, in great position but it just bounces off of me or they'll tip it for no reason instead of just grabbing it. Don't get me started on the ones where they stand there and just stare at the ball smh

I am having issues rebounding as well. In MyCareer, I am a 7'2" center with my rebounding maxed out, as well as Tenacious Rebounder level 2, with my vertical max as well, yet it is still a chore to get to 6 rebounds. I use triangle to rebound, which is what I have done in previous games, is there some other technique that would be more effective?

"Don't give up, don't ever give up."
- Jimmy V.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by godylla
I am having issues rebounding as well. In MyCareer, I am a 7'2" center with my rebounding maxed out, as well as Tenacious Rebounder level 2, with my vertical max as well, yet it is still a chore to get to 6 rebounds. I use triangle to rebound, which is what I have done in previous games, is there some other technique that would be more effective?
I have no problems grabbing boards in MyCareer, you're sure your positioning yourself right?
Old 12-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #7
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingButCash
I have no problems grabbing boards in MyCareer, you're sure your positioning yourself right?
I tried it with my self 6'10 6'11 bigs rebound just fine but 7 footers react so slow guards grab it over you
Old 12-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #8
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am disappointed
3. Mike Wang and 2k may deny this but I'm not stupid......something is up with this game i swear every game online (especially if the teams match up well) is close ! it always stays around that 3 to 6 point lead range and if you do happen to get a double digit lead YOU WILL LOSE IT. I can tell when i'm going to lose by the end of the first quarter. It seems like whoever is getting the most bull that game always seem to finally pull away in the 4th quarter.
Uhh. I've only played 3 games online but so far my ppg is 65.7 and opponent ppg is 51.0. I'm not seeing it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »