Home

NBA patch coming " any day now "

This is a discussion on NBA patch coming " any day now " within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #49
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA patch coming " any day now "

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Well I'm hoping the rosters are truly updated with updated player TENDENCIES,HOTSPOTS,PLAYBOOKS,COACH PROFILES, not just attributes and accessories. Good that we will be able save rosters to the the hd, but playbooks not working properly, and no create a player, and oncourt spacing issues also need to be addressed.
I would just expect some ratings boost for players who are doing good and trade moves nothing else...they never touch tendencies and other important things
Old 12-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA patch coming " any day now "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotatingkitchen
What about bringing back the damn defensive settings? Or the free throw practice mode? or the post move practice mode? So many pointless omissions.

And what about the out of date rosters? So much for updating them everyday. They need to be held accountable for making that claim. Roster ratings are also whack for some players but that's another problem on it's own.

Oh yeah, fix the broken play-call system as well. How can you call this game a simulation of real life when plays don't work properly, especially online.
Glad you touched on the broken play-calling system. I've played so many games against the CPU and it seems like the CPU is even running plays against me, its just the PG trying to force there way in the paint, or if the CPU does all plays its the same 3 or 4 plays over and over no matter what team I play against. Also does anyone know or heard if 2K is aware of the number of broken plays that don't work?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »