Home

Is Anyone Else Getting REALLY Tired of Seeing This?

This is a discussion on Is Anyone Else Getting REALLY Tired of Seeing This? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12
Is Anyone Else Getting REALLY Tired of Seeing This?

12/13/13 EDIT:

After an unbearable experience on my PS4 these past 2 weeks (NOT BEING ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE 1st QUARTER OF ANY ONLINE GAME!!!) I went out and bought an Xbox One to give it a go. While I did receive this dreaded error a few times, I was FINALLY able to complete several games before getting the Network error. Team Up is STILL Broken, Private Team-Up is STILL broken, but at least I can play.

PLEASE 2K, TONS of gamers are pleading for you guys to look into the error posted above. NOT "2K servers are down...". But "A Network Issue..." is the real error here!

12/07/13 EDIT:

Just when I thought it was fixed....

Got through 2 public team up games last night. Then 2nd quarter of game #3, booted!

Try again, 1st quarter 3 min left. booted

Then a private 3v3 team up, booted at player select

Finally, an online ranked match, booted in the 2nd quarter!

Before the patch it WAS NEVER this bad. The patch made this desync problem even worse!!

It's so sad for me as an online only player that I can't even play the only REAL NBA game on the market. It's killing me!!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

12/05/13 EDIT:
ONLINE IS COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE FOR MANY PS4 USERS!!!

Since the patch this problem has gotten unbearably worse. I used to be getting kicked out of 1 out of every 5-6 games, now it is EVERY Game. Private/Public Team Up, Versus etc. NOBODY on the Xbox is experiencing this, only PS4 Users. I along with several of my friends are getting booted out of EVERY single online game mode! Unfiltered, DMZ Routers, Direct to modem etc. NOTHING will work!!

This patch certainly did something HORRIBLE AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!

Please Reply if the problem is happening to you!!

Last edited by bigball12; 12-13-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
MVP

bigball12's Arena

Re: Is Anyone Else Getting REALLY Tired of Seeing This?

Does this really not happen to anyone else? Sometimes I'm the only one that gets kicked out of a private team up game. This doesn't happen to me with any other game. Again, playing on a totally open network, with DMZ settings. Is this error happening to ANYONE else on here?

It seems like the new patch even made this worse for me. 3/5 Park games midway through, and I get booted!
Old 12-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

2k servers are trash and will always be trash
Old 12-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
Kyy
Rookie

Kyy's Arena

I highly doubt it's a 2k server issue. I have never gotten this message on the Xbox One, ever. The only time I have disconnected from gameplay is when my internet crashed.. luckily for me 2k saves the last known progress. Not to start a console war, but I think it's because Sony has been having issues with their network.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraulo234
2k servers are trash and will always be trash
This my friend, is FACT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyy
I highly doubt it's a 2k server issue. I have never gotten this message on the Xbox One, ever. The only time I have disconnected from gameplay is when my internet crashed.. luckily for me 2k saves the last known progress. Not to start a console war, but I think it's because Sony has been having issues with their network.
Xbox One is having a similar problem. It's a server issue.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #7
Kyy
Rookie

Kyy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMBrown
Xbox One is having a similar problem. It's a server issue.
No it's not. Literally have never came across this issue, ever. I also asked all of my buddies that play this on the XB1 if they have this issue, they have not experienced it either. Granted that was 4 people that play it.

Again without any offense Sony has been having Network issues... it's probably affecting the game. When it's not connected online, obviously it won't communicate with the 2k servers. Hell, it could even be this new patch that we don't have yet.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #8
MVP

bigball12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyy
No it's not. Literally have never came across this issue, ever. I also asked all of my buddies that play this on the XB1 if they have this issue, they have not experienced it either. Granted that was 4 people that play it.

Again without any offense Sony has been having Network issues... it's probably affecting the game. When it's not connected online, obviously it won't communicate with the 2k servers. Hell, it could even be this new patch that we don't have yet.
I appreciate you asking your friends. I bought 2K14 for both XB360 and PS3. I DID NOT get this error for 360, but I DID get this error for PS3 and now subsequently PS4. There is something up with the connection between PS and 2K then. Any ideas?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »