Home

NBA 2K14 Patch Available Now For PS4 - Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch Available Now For PS4 - Post Your Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #73
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunN1st
Still not seeing the warm-ups for the bench players.
No bench player warm-ups, no cheerleaders, one one cameraman on the baseline, no one walking in the aisles, etc.... There's a lot missing.

Still, the ability to play offline My GM was the dealbreaker for me. I never thought I'd have to say this, but 2K needs to take a lesson from EA and limit the VC system to the "Ultimate Team" mode. I'm sure they made a lot off of early adopters buying VC to unlock core features, like being able to adjust a roster in My GM, but it's going to bite them in the long run.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #74
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch Available Now For PS4, Later For Xbox One - Post Your Impressions

Can somebody check if rosters still get corrupt if we edit Nene Hilario?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:12 PM   #75
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch Available Now For PS4, Later For Xbox One - Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by asu666
No bench player warm-ups, no cheerleaders, one one cameraman on the baseline, no one walking in the aisles, etc.... There's a lot missing.
The warm-ups are in the game but they don't always show up. I was hoping they could patch that during this go-around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #76
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

STILL CAN NOT SAVE SETTINGS FOR SLIDERS!

SLIDER SETTINGS WILL NOT STAY SAVED FROM GAME TO GAME.

2GB Patch

To always MANUALLY input slider settings is a pain. If THIS patch took 2 weeks how longs til the next one that FIXES SIMPLE SAVING?

I am beyond words right now(yet I'm typing)

I just want to simply SAVE the settings of my sliders and still can not after the patch.

Help Def Slider ALWAYS reverts back and the first five tendencies for both cpu and user always are RANDOM.

When changing user cpu changes as well. So when these settings are set fro user say at 55 then AUTOMATICALLY the cou is the same thing. save one side same as the other side.

Last edited by Tomba; 12-03-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #77
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
STILL CAN NOT SAVE SETTINGS FOR SLIDERS!

SLIDER SETTINSs WILL NOT STAY SAVED FROM GAME TO GAME.

2GB Patch

To always MANUALLY input slider settings is a pain. If THIS patch took 2 weeks how longs til the next one that FIXES SIMPLE SAVING?

I am beyond words right now(yet I'm typing)

I just want to simply SAVE the settings of my sliders and still can not after the patch.

Help Def Slider ALWAYS reverts back and the first five tendencies for both cpu and user always are RANDOM.

When changing user cpu changes as well. So when these settings are set fro user say at 55 then AUTOMATICALLY the cou is the same thing. save one side same as the other side.

I get your upset about these sliders getting reset every game, however, I noticed that depending on which team I am playing as, they seem to change. I think that these sliders reset to have them more like the team that you are playing with. If your team is a 3 pt shooting team then the sliders will have a 55 or higher at 3pt. I think these are like team tendencies. I have no idea why the defensive help resets though.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #78
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Can somebody check if rosters still get corrupt if we edit Nene Hilario?
Im going to hedge a guess that its not fixed either since simply trying to save settings is still not
Old 12-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #79
MVP

vtcha's Arena

OVR: 4

Can anyone confirm if this patch resolves the issue in My Career where you are basically stuck at 0/20 during the shooting practice drill?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #80
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speels
I get your upset about these sliders getting reset every game, however, I noticed that depending on which team I am playing as, they seem to change. I think that these sliders reset to have them more like the team that you are playing with. If your team is a 3 pt shooting team then the sliders will have a 55 or higher at 3pt. I think these are like team tendencies. I have no idea why the defensive help resets though.
At first my friend I thought that this was the exact case but it is not because BOTH teams have those settings there NO WAY any two teams play alike.

Its simple. I want to save and have that "process" of saving save correctly. I INPUT 1 I want to SEE 1 FOR FOREVER until i change it.

This is the most frustrating game i have ever played and ive played adventure island and other pull your hair out platformers but this? this takes the cake because it SUPPOSED to work. A glitch in a myplayer or career mode I can TOTALLY understand but just saving settings? Thats simple programming

I think EVERYONE heard my stupid mouth about this and if patch 2 fixed it I woulda been mum but now?

OHH MAN IM LIVID

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »