Home

Error Code CE-34878-0 Users, Try This and Provide Feedback

This is a discussion on Error Code CE-34878-0 Users, Try This and Provide Feedback within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #49
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Error Code CE-34878-0 Users, Try This and Provide Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostoriginal
Damn guess you gotta wait for them to patch this piece of crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats what Im afraid of. Before the patch, I tried working on 3-4 different myCareer (no im not buying VC ). I could go pass through the gym and altercation without issue. NOW AFTER the patch not only i get this but the code error is frequently happening.

If this is not resolved in patch 3....... 2k14 NG will be the worst hyped video game in my list.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #50
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah I took off equipment and it worked, no more buying VC until this is fixed I guess
Old 12-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

There should be enough data in this thread for them to fix the main reason for crashes in MyCareer. I just hope they get to it sooner rather than later 'cause I love the mode when it's actually running. Too much of a gear nerd to play without it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
There should be enough data in this thread for them to fix the main reason for crashes in MyCareer. I just hope they get to it sooner rather than later 'cause I love the mode when it's actually running. Too much of a gear nerd to play without it.
This is absolutley unacceptable. If they were going to take out so many feutures atleast have the ones in the game working. This why EA needs to get on the ball 2k needs ea to kick there *** next year so they can realize they are slacking. But my point is they need to fix this by the end of next week.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballshawn24
This is absolutley unacceptable. If they were going to take out so many feutures atleast have the ones in the game working. This why EA needs to get on the ball 2k needs ea to kick there *** next year so they can realize they are slacking. But my point is they need to fix this by the end of next week.
That's some wishful thinking, even if they do kno the cause now we all kno 2K doesn't ever solve these problems quickly. Look how long it took to get current rosters. Next gen seems to b holding them back even more than before. The third patch is gonna have to b pretty amazing, and I don't expect it til around the All-Star break...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #54
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostoriginal
You can take off the gear in the main screen before you go into any modes. Just go to features and my player. There will be the myplayer closet there that you can take the stuff off from

I tried that but all I have is just the default stuff it starts with so I couldn't take take anything off. So I am pretty sure there are more reasons causing this issue other than the gear being equipped. Hopefully 2k can fix this.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 8

Taking off gear works for me, the main problem in MyCareer is the star players getting injured and never returned. In my 2nd season and probably every allstar is injured.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 02:38 AM   #56
Rookie

Similar to many other users in this thread, I started frequently getting the crash after Patch 2 was installed, either while loading a game or at the end of the periodic GM Sitdown.

I can confirm, however, that taking off all Game Day gear helps my load out. I didn't need to touch any Off the Court gear or anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »