Home

NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2013, 07:41 AM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
What's the point of not letting us play with whoever we want OFFLINE?! I'm still waiting for an acceptable answer for that one.

There is no point. Zero. We all bought the game, and if we want to use every player in the nba offline, against our friends in quick matches, we should be able to.

When I'm chilling with my buddies and we wanna get some old school, 6 man tournaments going, we want to use the best players in the world at our disposal, we shouldn't have to be limited because 2K says we can't use injured players in offline games. There's absolutely no excuse for it.

So take your self entitled, lame, corny speal about over privileged kids and go somewhere. Most of us are grown adults (me being 25 myself) and we just want to be able to play the god damn game how we want to offline.

Sent from the Dungeon Of Doom using Tapatalk
As I said last night you can still play with those guys just don't use the updated roster. You guys are asking for the wrong thing, you want CAP back and not roster updates because you're not satisfied with them. If CAP was in the game you could make your own rosters trades, rotations, add missing players, etc.

So 2K if you're reading this next year you don't need roster updates in your game, there is no need for the 2KInsider. The people just want CAP back in the game and 2Kshare. The real truth though is if this was to happen people would complain about not having roster updates. Which brings us right back to where we're right now. Most people don't want to put in work making their own rosters but like to complain about somebody else work. Whether it's a 2K roster update or someone in the community makes one someone is not going to agree with how the roster is done. So it's just best to make your own then you can play the game how you see fit.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:46 AM   #130
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFAULTCAMERA
As I said last night you can still play with those guys just don't use the updated roster. You guys are asking for the wrong thing, you want CAP back and not roster updates because you're not satisfied with them. If CAP was in the game you could make your own rosters trades, rotations, add missing players, etc.

So 2K if you're reading this next year you don't need roster updates in your game, there is no need for the 2KInsider. The people just want CAP back in the game and 2Kshare. The real truth though is if this was to happen people would complain about not having roster updates. Which brings us right back to where we're right now. Most people don't want to put in work making their own rosters but like to complain about somebody else work. Whether it's a 2K roster update or someone in the community makes one someone is not going to agree with how the roster is done. So it's just best to make your own then you can play the game how you see fit.
I don't care about CAP. I could care less. But giving us an option to turn off injuries for offline games with updated rosters is a must.

Old 12-07-2013, 07:54 AM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
I don't care about CAP. I could care less. But giving us an option to turn off injuries for offline games with updated rosters is a must.

Lets make this clear default roster you can use Kobe, Rose, and whoever else is injured right? But you were not satisfied you want updated rosters, when you get them now you're not happy because you can't use injured guys what since does that make.

In having CAP you can create your own updated roster without the need of someone else to do it for you. The problem which I already figured is most people are to lazy to do that. But would rather complain about somebody else work which they had no hand in helping creating an updated roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #132
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Lets make this clear default roster you can use Kobe, Rose, and whoever else is injured right? But you were not satisfied you want updated rosters, when you get them now you're not happy because you can't use injured guys what since does that make.

In having CAP you can create your own updated roster without the need of someone else to do it for you. The problem which I already figured is most people are to lazy to do that. But would rather complain about somebody else work which they had no hand in helping creating an updated roster.
Man, you really just don't get it. Some of us work full time jobs, 5 days a week. Do you think we really have the time to create our own rosters?! Kudos to the people that do, but when I have to provide for my gf and daughter, I don't have countless hours to spend on caps.

But, when 2k does what they're supposed to do and give us updated rosters, in the very little spare time I have, when I want to play offline with my friends, we'd like to have the option to use updated rosters without injuries. What is so hard about that for you to understand.

So no, it's not being "lazy" as you oh so smartly figured out, it's most of us don't have time to create rosters because we have more important things in life to do. But when we wanna kick back and play some 2K, we should be able to with whatever players we want.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #133
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

You just don't understand. Try to read and comprehend what we're saying and leave all preconceived notions of "what our problem is" at the door. Your one of those people who will never understand where other people come from because they filter everything someone says to them through their own screwed up perception.

Let's just drop it instead of going and forth because we outline clearly what we're thinking and you filter it as "they must be a lazy generation of unhappy kids who don't know what they want. What they really want is a CAP- not a roster update". Great, you solved the problem.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #134
Pro

OVR: 9

All I can say is that if they are going to include daily roster updates if they aren't gonna include guys like Bradley beal who are out for two weeks. God forbid we have to wait another month for an update.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 3

You can't edit rotations before playing a game? I don't have next gen so I don't know?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #136
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by agreene7
You can't edit rotations before playing a game? I don't have next gen so I don't know?
Even if a player is active, he is marked injured and his ratings default to a 25 overall with an F in every category (ie; Jason Terry, Jimmy Butler, etc.) So having them in rotation is useless if their ratings won't reflect a non-injury level of accuracy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »