Home

2K Sports Giving Away MyTeam Diamond Kobe Bryant on Monday, December 16th

This is a discussion on 2K Sports Giving Away MyTeam Diamond Kobe Bryant on Monday, December 16th within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K Sports Giving Away MyTeam Diamond Kobe Bryant on Monday, December 16th

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Yeah that's what gets me the most. 240 per system ? Or 240 in total on next gen? That's even crazier...
i believe it was 240 in total.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #106
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Yeah that's what gets me the most. 240 per system ? Or 240 in total on next gen? That's even crazier...
Somebody on youtube said it was gone after 6 seconds
Old 12-17-2013, 12:34 AM   #107
Rookie

Khimera's Arena

OVR: 1

Damn...didn't realize so many people that were trying wouldn't get one. I thought the code would be the same one Smoove had, so I had N14 already typed in, had to backspace that out, and then accidentally typed in a V instead of an M in MAMBA and I still got one (no keyboard too). Kinda shocking that so many of you guys that were refreshing the twitter page couldn't get one in time. But I do agree that they should have put out more codes or do the giveaway in another fashion if they were only going to put out 240.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:39 AM   #108
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khimera
Damn...didn't realize so many people that were trying wouldn't get one. I thought the code would be the same one Smoove had, so I had N14 already typed in, had to backspace that out, and then accidentally typed in a V instead of an M in MAMBA and I still got one (no keyboard too). Kinda shocking that so many of you guys that were refreshing the twitter page couldn't get one in time. But I do agree that they should have put out more codes or do the giveaway in another fashion if they were only going to put out 240.
See I just don't understand how it's possible that I didn't get one. I typed it in perfectly in like 5 seconds, and my webpage said the tweet was only 3s old when I got the code.

It just doesn't seem possible. I swear I've never typed something so perfectly with a controller before.

:/
Old 12-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
See I just don't understand how it's possible that I didn't get one. I typed it in perfectly in like 5 seconds, and my webpage said the tweet was only 3s old when I got the code.

It just doesn't seem possible. I swear I've never typed something so perfectly with a controller before.

:/
You guys must factor in the most unfair advantage of them all the fact that when you type and enter the code your at the whim of your network and how quickly it can send to 2k so even if you were first if your connection isn't as fast as the 241st person to enter it then you lose regardless im guessing thats how some of you guys got screwed
Old 12-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #110
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

This method is a crock and MLB The Show does the same thing with Diamond Dynasty Budget, RTTS training points and fantasy budgets.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #111
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykid212
You guys must factor in the most unfair advantage of them all the fact that when you type and enter the code your at the whim of your network and how quickly it can send to 2k so even if you were first if your connection isn't as fast as the 241st person to enter it then you lose regardless im guessing thats how some of you guys got screwed
It has to be the network, the internet in the bay area is horrendous. I have to wait for my wife to go to bed and stop using any internet at all to even THINK about playing online. And even then it's tough.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »