Home

NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofx7
Question: Is the patch out for the Xbox One, but not the PS4?
Yes, Ronnie2k posted on twitter a little bit ago that's the case...still waiting on Sony to approve the patch. Patch notes will be released later today he said...
Old 12-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #242
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
To be honest, if that's a game-breaking flaw for folks, then it might be time to just cut bait with 2K14.

Super unfair and frustrating, I know.. but I don't know if folks truly want what they're asking for. To patch something like that into the game, is not the same as altering the code that's already there.

Yes, CAP was in previous iterations, and maybe they should have devoted a bit more time to fleshing out the first version of 2K on the PS4 and XB1, but it's never really a good idea to remotely alter code that much.

I kinda figured 2K would fix what's already there, or at least try to. Not add more. Especially when it comes to something that isn't relying heavily on their servers, where they can make adjustments here and there.

Video games don't exactly get firmware updates.

Now if the code for create-a-player is already written in, and just not active (like the first version of FIFA's UT..it was already on the disc, and unlocked with a patch) then that's a completely different story. We just don't have that info tho.
2K never confirmed or denied that CAP would be put back in, but someone at 2K did mention that the ability to save rosters to the harddrive would be added back, that's what I'm referring to if that it is still not possible after this patch, then maybe someone at 2K lied to us.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:35 AM   #243
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_show256
Yes, Ronnie2k posted on twitter a little bit ago that's the case...still waiting on Sony to approve the patch. Patch notes will be released later today he said...
If that was the patch then I have a $65 paperweight. I still can't get anywhere other than the main menu.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #244
Pro

solofx7's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_show256
thank you.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »