Home

NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 05:15 AM   #49
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

No patch notes makes it look like you're hiding something. I really hope that's not the case.

I want to be able to play MyCareer without constant crashes, ridiculous CPU trades and having star players have career ending minor injuries. From what I understand all the trades were due to the morale system, which should be fixed now. Is it? I don't expect every trade to be perfect. Absolutely not. But the league shouldn't look like a fantasy draft after just one season. And 8 or so injuries were bugged, but that was also fixable? Patch notes, 2k.

We shouldn't have to guess what's in what's not.
You got the patch out pretty quickly though, so I'll give you credit for that.

Last edited by Entiae; 12-14-2013 at 05:21 AM.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:51 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

Create a player? Association Mode? Not spending real money for created shoes? VC just to edit your lineup in MYGM? Not a good debut for 2k so far. Can this be addressed with the patch?
Old 12-14-2013, 08:14 AM   #51
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

I just want to be able to play the game with Dolby Digital sound. They never mention it yet it's all over the net. So annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 09:21 AM   #52
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawz1979
How many patches they going put out? 3 is usually it?
Usually yes...since M$ no longer charges a ridiculous amount for a patch we should be able to get more than three but its up to the devs if they have the time to work on a patch....
Old 12-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #53
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BULL
How about the player morale issues? Will that be addressed in this patch or do we need to buy 2k15 first?
I am not trying to speak for Leftos but he did address that as well in a thread or two. The answer is yes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I am not trying to speak for Leftos but he did address that as well in a thread or two. The answer is yes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I remember him speaking on that weeks ago, but was hoping to confirm whether or not it actually was the case
Old 12-14-2013, 11:26 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch 3 Has Been Submitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Ah perfect news i'll roll with my Center and save VC to start a new MyCareer for then
I have been under the impression that as long as the career is online, you don't need to restart a career after the patch! Is this incorrect?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 11:34 AM   #56
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch 3 Has Been Submitted

Player art updates would be nice. We KNOW they can do it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »