Home

How in the Heck Do You Pick Up Loose Balls?

This is a discussion on How in the Heck Do You Pick Up Loose Balls? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2013, 02:33 AM   #41
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: How in the Heck Do You Pick Up Loose Balls?

That 2nd one was terrible. Dat clipping.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 08:13 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

It seems like the new patch fixed it. The times I lost the ball it was my fault now. I picked the ball loose from a pass and my teammates actually hustled, jumped for the ball and my other team mate got it and passed it to me for a dunk. I was so surprised the CPU didn't get the ball back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #43
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

There's this, the fact that your AI teammates don't have your back EVER, and that turnovers almost always result in scores the other way even if you're playing decent defense.

I mean, if I slip up I've seen my defensive assignment just go unabated to the hoop, no one rotates or anything. Just so I can get the "Allow Man To Score."

Another thing is when you make a pass that the CPU tips, another player goes for the ball but your teammates will just look at the damn ball like it's got cooties.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:45 AM   #44
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

My favorite is pressing X but your player gets the ball/steal moments before you press it, so the game says "you want a random fullcourt shot??? HOOOKAYYY!!!" This issue is more online though, where the lag just kills the gameplay.

And it's not just loose balls that there's issues with this. I've had superior rebounding position with a player (demare carroll) boxing out dwight howard, felt the controller vibrate as the ball is possessed by carroll...only to see howard go up for an easy 2 points. Go to instant replay for review, the ball was in Carroll's hand, firmly, only to magically warp into dwight's paws. Wut. No fight for the ball, no snatching it out of carroll's hands, just plain good ole fashioned warping of the ball down into howard's hands.

Last edited by FedExPope; 12-21-2013 at 05:10 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »