Home

NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #401
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now on Xbox One, PS4 Soon - Patch Notes Includ

We still can't select any games from other team's schedules in season or MyGM - which renders the re-incorporated cpu v cpu experience in the main useless.

What is the point of having the "League Pass" option when you can't select other team's games...you get to the playoffs and all we can do is sim it, no chance to watch any playoff or regular season games for other teams!

This needs to be a must for either a further patch or at the least incorporated back into NBA2K15!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #402
Just started!

OVR: 0
so my career is running good sofa for me on ps4 but wondering if any has tried putting back on other clothing or other accessories don't wanna take the chance an have it crash again
Old 12-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #403
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now on Xbox One, PS4 Soon - Patch Notes Includ

ball handling/ball movement seems to be a bit slow/un responsive at times..definetely notice a difference post patch. Im not here to bash 2k, but between that and MYgm contract negotiations...im frustrated.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #404
Rookie

ted my files in MyCareer and I still get stuck on a black screen.
I am on Xbox One and I have a digital download. Dunno if that makes any difference. Don't wanna delete and have to download that again...
Old 12-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #405
Rookie

I will buy all my games digitally now I called Microsoft after 2k claimed my console was the problem and the guy told me if I had bought this game digitally on my xbox one he'd give me a refund. I already got refunded the VC I bought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #406
Rookie

OVR: 3

Now you can also select the Jersey for the CPU Team in MyGM, which is good.

Hopefully they'll fix the FA Bug in MyGM soon though.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #407
Rookie

looks like you can play couch co-op on SEASON mode only. GM mode still does not work but I can understand that. 2K finally listen to the fans
Old 12-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #408
Banned

OVR: 1

At least they fixed empty trainer conversation major glitch for MYGM mode.

Now they need to un-break Contract Negotiations and we are ready to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »