Home

NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2013, 03:28 AM   #481
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now on Xbox One, PS4 Soon - Patch Notes Includ

I've just finished playing a game against Indy (I was Rockets) It was just awesome. I've never felt cheated entire game. CPU was pulling jumpers from midrange, and they missed some wideopen shots. (Before the patch they would never miss.) D. Howard was just aggresive on both ends of the court.
No unrealistic O. Rebounds from CPU.
Overall It just felt right gameplay-wise and statistically.

They also fixed the shoe pattern issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2013, 03:58 AM   #482
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now on Xbox One, PS4 Soon - Patch Notes Includ

had post game highlights on 8 min quarters. It was all threes though with alan anderson
Old 12-21-2013, 04:04 AM   #483
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallagheri
Oh god. I just lost for the second time my MYGM mode with the trailblazers due to the Empty Trainer conversation bug.

I can't believe this. I HOPE I JUST HOPE this patch fixes it for PS4. I can't believe 2K, honestly. What a bunch of unskilled mother****ers. They should freaking fire everyone once and for all, get a nice Q&A team and get rid of everyone involved in this process because IT IS JUST NOT WORKING RIGHT they way it currently is.

They are not suited for the task, plain and simple. They cannot develop a game with this kind of bugs, it just cannot happen. Not only that, but it's been a month and they haven't fixed it yet. It's outrageous.
This happened to me but the patch fixed it.. Hope it works for you too
Old 12-21-2013, 04:35 AM   #484
Rookie

Much, much improved with the correct playbooks. The new Beluba camera is awesome also.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:39 AM   #485
Rookie

Everyone has the big issues ID'd, but one I noticed is that MyPlayer Trade Interest changes every time you click in and out of it. Ever come up?

And 2k must think people from Georgia are backwards, cuz that's the direction their cars drive in Atlanta...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2013, 04:40 AM   #486
Rookie

Ferweezy's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11
Just played 12min game. Lost to Thunder with Warriors 136-91. Embarrassing! I had 17 turnovers to their 8, and only shot 40%. I stunk like a skunk.

*no POG/post game highlights with longer qtrs...so same as before

*probably had 18 and-one attempts, didn't convert one into 3pt play. Wish at least a fourth of those were converted?

*saw morphing catchup logic by CPU a couple times when I beat them off dribble (which was rare!)

*still had delayed block attempts by me, leading to goaltending violation. Twice with Bogut.

*cpu guards still just relentlessly pound paint, even with offball defense, limit inside POE, Focus on Westbrook, etc.

*Durant only had 12 shot attempts?!? Same as Reggie Jackson and Lamb. Game not playing to true team tendencies/strategy.

*i had a steal and a great fast break attempt and right when I passed ahead to Curry he angled off path to 3pt line, rather than going to hoop. Sigh. Defense caught up! Been a problem for yrs.

*i actually had more offensive rebounds! Yay!!! Rebounding seemed better. CPU still came up with some psychic WTF's though. Seems like big men (on human team) don't box out much. They are out of position a lot of times.

*still too much controller delay/lag to guard anyone realistically (like you can in CG), CPU or human.

*a couple plays were still broken, don't recall which one. Dotted pass line to no one?

*i feel it is a little too hard to make interior shots off rebound or in post.

*if CPU defenders play passing lanes, your players don't even make effort to create space. I don't even know how to lead pass anymore, wish it was L2 instead of flashy pass garbage.

In my opinion - This game looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane.

Personally, I can't take much more of it. I'm disgruntled, and upset at the fact I feel this way. It's not really even fun or enjoyable to me. Nothing feels fluid to me...just clunky. Maybe sliders could help? I don't know if I have the energy to find out. Oh we'll, I'm sure 2k15 will be more polished. I just hope core gameplay and AI get attention rather than other filler or game modes, VC implementation, or what have you.

Sounds like your just terrible at the game. All the problems you mentioned sounds like problems that a person thats terrible at 2K would complain about to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2013, 05:49 AM   #487
Rookie

Defensive assist strength is now set to 0. That's the reason why many of you are having problems defending on-ball
Old 12-21-2013, 06:02 AM   #488
Rookie

claustin's Arena

PS4 patch is OUT! Playing my GLITCHED career now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »