Home

NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2013, 05:10 AM   #633
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

It could be worse guys, just imagine how far we would be if EA had the exclusive NBA license. We would be playing a PS2 game on PS4!

Santa asked what I want for Christmas, I said "Fix NBA 2K14!"

Be greatful and Merry Christmas Eve everybody!
Old 12-24-2013, 08:17 AM   #634
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One, Soon For PS4

Quote:
Fixed an issue in The Park where matches were not starting appropriately, in addition to a large number of optimizations for this experience.
ha.

Tell that to the 30+ guys i was chilling with in the park earlier today all trying to get on a court. ANY court.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:27 AM   #635
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

Smh still no updated uniforms, new roster update but it seems they have stopped adding free-agents and the last couple of missing players. Alex Ajinca has been picked up by the pelicans and james Johnson by the grizzlies, neither move is represented in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #636
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/12/23...nba-2k14-patch

How can 2k have a great NBA game on ps3 and 360 with little to no issues, yet the same exact game from the same exact company for ps4 and xb1 have so many issues
Old 12-24-2013, 09:49 AM   #637
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

OVR: 2

has anybody's myCareer (PS4) frozen in the practice gym during a scrimmage? After a game it brought me straight to the practice for a 6 minute scrimmage, but once the ball is inbounded to me the game freezes.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #638
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocjay
should i restart my gm after the patch?
No you don't need to restart anything.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 12-24-2013, 10:09 AM   #639
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by taterskin
My created player can't dunk post patch..... before the last patch I was tearing the basketball goal down with posterizing dunks.... now my player just does layups. Not sure if anyone else has this prob....as I've not seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Check and see if you have your dunk packages assigned properly. Otherwise assign them again. It's not the patch itself.

"Thanks for the info.... I'll try to reassign when I get home, as I've already verified that they are assigned. It just started doing this.....Has not been an issue in my previous three seasons. Can't even get player to dunk on a steal/breakaway play."

The above is definitely still an issue..... at least for me. For starters....how the hell do you unequip a dunk package? I can't see an option to do so anywhere. I did select a dunk package in place of one I already selected, but can't deselect. This got it to work to some degree, but my player will only do the dunk package I selected over one already selected, and even that is very rarely. He will not do any of the other dunks....even with highlight reel attached. It's almost as if he's fatigued as it automatically reverts to a layup. I have Gatorade prime pack, ankle breaker, posterizer, and highlight reel all attached....and generally don't run around spamming the turbo button either. Prior to the patch....if I had a wide open lane to the hoop with maybe one guy coming over to contest.....I would basically posterize the guy. Now....if it's not completely wide open....and it's only 25% of the time at best..... he just goes to a layup. It acts as if something is unequipped or your player is constantly tired. It's not a game breaker....but takes away from the experience.

-the patch fixed the my career injury bug issue for me as players have returned
-I never had and still don't have freezing or crashing issues
-It only half fixed the abnormal amount of minutes played. Some games I sub out as it should be, others I play the whole 2nd half.
-I don't see an option for a Beluba cam either.
-Now I have the dunk issue. I have seen some others across the other threads post in reference to similar probs....but not a large number.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:17 AM   #640
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/12/23...nba-2k14-patch

How can 2k have a great NBA game on ps3 and 360 with little to no issues, yet the same exact game from the same exact company for ps4 and xb1 have so many issues
Cause it's a whole new system they've developed for. However, it's not an excuse but we're bound to have some issues with new systems.

Gameplay is much better on NG though compared to ps3 and 360.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »