Home

NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2013, 07:42 AM   #697
Banned

OVR: 0
2K M.I.A….

Never addressed the lack of jumpshots. CPU averaging 50+ points in the paint every game.

Missing OVER half the alternate jerseys and all of the Christmas Jerseys.

And worst of all you can't even save a roster to your hard drive…A DAMN ROSTER. A feature that was PROMISED to be in the last patch and wasn't.

2K, where are you?

Signed a last time customer.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #698
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman824
Why should they?
You already paid for the game, didn't you?
People are far more likely to talk to other potential consumers about the bad things than they are the good things.

They may already have our money, but people can still cost them many, many more potential sales by telling all of their friends, family, strangers on the street, etc. not to buy the game themselves.

There's also the factor of future 2k games they might have bought but now won't. Not to mention any potential vc sales.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:11 PM   #699
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 2K M.I.A….

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseTheTruth
Never addressed the lack of jumpshots. CPU averaging 50+ points in the paint every game.

Missing OVER half the alternate jerseys and all of the Christmas Jerseys.

And worst of all you can't even save a roster to your hard drive…A DAMN ROSTER. A feature that was PROMISED to be in the last patch and wasn't.

2K, where are you?

Signed a last time customer.
Yet you ignore the next gen gameplay that for me, is the best playing sports game on earth...
Old 12-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #700
Rookie

Re: 2K M.I.A….

is there a work around for not being able to edit the contract offers to players in mygm mode?

pretty much unplayable if not...
Old 12-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #701
Rookie

knick9mm's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

Just noticed I can select the CPU team and change their jersey in my gm. Did patch 3 add this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #702
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9mm
Just noticed I can select the CPU team and change their jersey in my gm. Did patch 3 add this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Yes Sir. Notice this a week ago pretty nice, keep on adding 2k.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:27 PM   #703
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

OVR: 7

Anyone else lose all their off court gear? It's still in my closet I just can't equip it.

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS
Old 12-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #704
Rookie

theman824's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bda28
People are far more likely to talk to other potential consumers about the bad things than they are the good things.

They may already have our money, but people can still cost them many, many more potential sales by telling all of their friends, family, strangers on the street, etc. not to buy the game themselves.

There's also the factor of future 2k games they might have bought but now won't. Not to mention any potential vc sales.
I hope it does work this way. For some reason I don't believe that a publisher will actually realize they made a real mistake (e.a. when it's actually costing them lots of money.)I can't believe all of the great reviews for example on amazon.com.I wish more people would point out, that there is a line to draw here. You just can't release a piece of software with THIS many major bugs. Customers should not give in to this.Personally I don't even find the graphics especially great. Players look like some kind of wax figures to me. Some faces look like they were victims of some horrific fire... (e.g. Al-Farouq Aminu).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »