Home

NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2014, 04:18 AM   #713
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
No other sports game is near this greatness.
On court, I agree 100%.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:22 AM   #714
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

I can vouch for Aldridge and Dirk....

Aldridge was popping mid range J's all over the place...I actually posted the box score in another thread, it was a beautiful game..

Dirk was doing the same last time I played, the only issue is he didn't take enough shots! Whatever they put in patch #3, it helped out with tendencies...

Right now, I am mostly playing Quick Games & Black Top, so the glitches haven't touched me (except the EOG highlights, and it sucks because I love watching them) so I am a happy NBA gamer right now...
Old 01-02-2014, 05:52 PM   #715
Just started!

OVR: 0
Is it me or have they completely forgot us 360 users still no update for us smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #716
Banned

OVR: 20

Sorry if this gets asked and answered all the time, but is there no way to set (and save!) special lineups (tall, quick, defense, bench & free throw) besides during pregame?
Old 01-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #717
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunlegend1
Is it me or have they completely forgot us 360 users still no update for us smh

But ......... Didnt they give the cg version all the jerseys and update the courts already? Nba 2k is and will not be played until i. An have all the updates and start my season.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #718
Rookie

det2orl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Sorry if this gets asked and answered all the time, but is there no way to set (and save!) special lineups (tall, quick, defense, bench & free throw) besides during pregame?
Not that I have been able to find yet but thanks because I didn't even know you could do them in pregame. I was really getting annoyed having to sub manually. I have a rotation that I like to stick to.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:10 AM   #719
Rookie

det2orl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I can tell you how to do it:

1) In the contract negotiation - propose the lower amount that comes up by default (or really low ball to make sure the player comes back with a reply)
2) The player will respond saying we can do better, etc.
3) BEFORE you hit the X button [PS4] to bring up the screen again to adjust the numbers - press and HOLD the down button on the D Pad. WHILE HOLDING THE D PAD DOWN - press the X button
4) You will now be have access to the list of items you couldn't get to before. It's starts at the bottom and you can edit each category working your way up. PLEASE NOTE - you can't move back down once you move up to the next category - so make sure you know what you wan to propose before you start editing.
This works!!!! Thanks that was really my last real issue with the game post patch.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:06 PM   #720
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
The game plays brilliantly for me (when it works). Ive got my sliders tuned so stats and gameplay feel really good.

Major issues are with the CPU. Im holding them to an avg of 40-45 PIP, but this increase when I play small line-ups, as it should. They hit a decent amount of 3s, avg about 8 per game I'd say. % would be a little high. I give up between 15-25 FTs per game.

I was about to gripe about the lack of CPU mid-range jumpers, but looking at the above, I realise that it's all probably spot on. I am seeing more mid-range pull ups since the patch. Kobe took 24 shots against me, nearly all of mid rangers and post-ups at the elbow.

Ill be keen to see how Aldridge/Dirk/Boozer play. 2K's CPU rarely use their big men right.
What sliders do u use?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »