Home

Freezing or Modes Not Working? Post Information Here

This is a discussion on Freezing or Modes Not Working? Post Information Here within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2013, 12:30 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Freezing or Modes Not Working? Post Information Here

Platform: Xbox One

Mode: MyCareer

I'll be in MyCareer mode, navigate to the 2K menu, and select the park mode. When playing the the park, I win the first game, stay on as the winner, and the second game is laggy and is unplayable. I can't even see the ball going through the hoop. This second game lag occurs every single time. What causes the sync issue?

I'm assuming this happens to everyone else?

I'm on my original save, after patch 3. Was told by 2k that you can't play online on xbox live unless you have patch 3, so therefore I'm assuming I have it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 02:47 AM   #26
Rookie

theman824's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERGTSR01
Your scout will contact you a bunch of games into the season, you can tell him who to scout then.
thanks fot the reply.i'm already at the all-star break. no scout ever contacted me.the scouting automatization seems to be flawed as well. after i turned that on (to at least get some info about new prospects) only prospects estimated going "undrafted" where scouted. i have 2 possibly very high first round picks.so thats not helping either... so many many many many bugs in this game mode. i haven't even tried MyCareer. i am an association guy...
Old 12-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman824
thanks fot the reply.i'm already at the all-star break. no scout ever contacted me.the scouting automatization seems to be flawed as well. after i turned that on (to at least get some info about new prospects) only prospects estimated going "undrafted" where scouted. i have 2 possibly very high first round picks.so thats not helping either... so many many many many bugs in this game mode. i haven't even tried MyCareer. i am an association guy...
Yeah sadly that must be another bug, the scout contacted me about my 5th or so game in.

I am also a association guy

MyGM has so much potential but like the rest of the game it is riddled with bugs. (btw backup your saves going into the playoffs or just sim the games that advance you to the next round or it will get stuck)
Old 12-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

PLATFORM (Currently only available for Xbox One) : Xbox One

GAMERTAG: Lazlow X

MODE. IF NOT WITHIN A MODE, WHERE DOES IT OCCUR? : MyGM, MyCareer

SPECIFIC DETAILS. CAN IT BE RECREATED? I had a MyCareer and a MyGM going. I can actually load the menu and play a game, but once the game is finished it kicks me back to the main menu. In MyGM, I can try to simulate but after about 10 game simulations, it kicks me to the main menu. Once it kicks me to the menu, if I try to reopen the save, it opens up a save that I have previously deleted and it overwrites the one I started.

PREVIOUS OR NEW SAVE FILE: Both.

ANYTHING ELSE that might help in resolving the issue:
@2KSupport told me that deleting my MyCareer would solve the problem. It didn't.
@Ronnie2K told me that patch 3 WOULD fix my problem. It didn't.
I've asked both of them for a refund and they are now ignoring me.
I purchased over $40 in VC and I was told that if you delete your NBA2K.com account, and recreate it, it will work again, but I can't even get 2K to answer me if they will carry my VC over.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #29
Rookie

theman824's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERGTSR01
Yeah sadly that must be another bug, the scout contacted me about my 5th or so game in.

I am also a association guy

MyGM has so much potential but like the rest of the game it is riddled with bugs. (btw backup your saves going into the playoffs or just sim the games that advance you to the next round or it will get stuck)

Thanks for the heads-up.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #30
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

OVR: 2

PLATFORM: Playstation 4

GAMERTAG: CountdowNxx

MODE. IF NOT WITHIN A MODE, WHERE DOES IT OCCUR? :MyCareer

SPECIFIC DETAILS. CAN IT BE RECREATED? Game freezes in the practice gym following a game. Once my teammate inbounds the ball, the game just stops and freezes.

PREVIOUS OR NEW SAVE FILE: New.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #31
Rookie

NEBULUZZ's Arena

OVR: 3

PLATFORM
Xbox One

GAMERTAG
HOOS13R

MODE. IF NOT WITHIN A MODE, WHERE DOES IT OCCUR?

Occurs when loading the patch.....can't play game at all

SPECIFIC DETAILS. CAN IT BE RECREATED?
When downloading the patch, I get 'installation stopped!' after 97% complete. I can't play game, so I need to do a re-install offline.

I try to play the My Career mode offline, but game crashes.

The game is completely unplayable as I can't get to my offline OR online My Career files.

I have tried multiple times online and offline to load the patch to no avail. Basically can't play a game that I (actually) really like a lot.

PREVIOUS OR NEW SAVE FILE
Nothing. Just repetitive offline re-install of game after unsuccessfully loading the patch multiple times.

ANYTHING ELSE that might help in resolving the issue
Just waiting for a solution similar to the GTA V install solution and the original offline install solution to NBA 2k14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 06:22 AM   #32
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEBULUZZ
PLATFORM
Xbox One

GAMERTAG
HOOS13R

MODE. IF NOT WITHIN A MODE, WHERE DOES IT OCCUR?

Occurs when loading the patch.....can't play game at all

SPECIFIC DETAILS. CAN IT BE RECREATED?
When downloading the patch, I get 'installation stopped!' after 97% complete.

I can't play game, so I need to do a re-install offline.

I try to play the My Career mode offline, but game crashes.

The game is completely unplayable as I can't get to my offline OR online My Career files.

I have tried multiple times online and offline to load the patch to no avail. Basically can't play a game that I (actually) really like a lot.

PREVIOUS OR NEW SAVE FILE
Nothing. Just repetitive offline re-install of game after unsuccessfully loading the patch multiple times.

ANYTHING ELSE that might help in resolving the issue
Just waiting for a solution similar to the GTA V install solution and the original offline install solution to NBA 2k14
Mine got stuck at 97% for about 2 hours. Perhaps leave it to download over night

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »