Home

MyGM Advance Playoffs

This is a discussion on MyGM Advance Playoffs within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #41
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MyGM Advance Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
You would think so. They rolled out MyGM with a lot of fanfare for NG. And then they BROKE IT with their patch. Since they want to bleed the consumer dry with the VC shakedown built into the mode, you would think they might care a little about breaking the mode entirely.
In the end they should have just kept the modes from CG on NG ..MyGM hasn't really worked out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

So no one at 2K has even acknowledged our problem? Would be nice, just to know they are aware and working on it.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #43
MVP

OVR: 13

Another issue to check for resolution prior to purchasing 2k15 at all.

not holding my breath they will fix this by then.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturtler
So no one at 2K has even acknowledged our problem? Would be nice, just to know they are aware and working on it.
Nope, they never got back to me about it.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #45
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Thank god I play slowly through the season. Hopefully by the time I reach the playoffs this is fixed.

I feel for you guys though. Every part of this amazing game has something that ruins it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 9

I Just submitted another request on the 2k support website. Maybe if everyone speaks up about it to them, they will realize their mistake and be willing to help fix it.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #47
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturtler
I think we tend to forget this is the holiday season and many people take vacation days during this time. Their family and time off is more important than whether or not we can advance in the playoffs. I hope they fix this issue like many others but I wouldn't expect to get any official word until after next week and a patch to follow by the beginning of February.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #48
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjarz02
I think we tend to forget this is the holiday season and many people take vacation days during this time. Their family and time off is more important than whether or not we can advance in the playoffs. I hope they fix this issue like many others but I wouldn't expect to get any official word until after next week and a patch to follow by the beginning of February.

Holiday season is their peak sales time. They're working.

It's true that with Christmas and New Year's on Wednesdays this year it makes it more difficult, people are not working as much because the holidays disrupt the whole week. But the sales, promotions and marketing people are in full swing. Happy enough to take our money.

Doesn't require a ton of man hours to make a statement saying they are aware of any number of game breaking issues, and will be addressing them quickly. But if they admitted publicly how many game breaking issues they have, it would get in the way of sales promotions to those who don't know.

Let's not kid ourselves, it's business. They've made a business decision to pretend not to see and punt for time. Because we already bought the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »