Home

The Official Next Gen NBA 2K15:2K Bring The REAL Crew Mode

This is a discussion on The Official Next Gen NBA 2K15:2K Bring The REAL Crew Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 12:20 AM   #49
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The Official Next Gen NBA 2K15:2K Bring The REAL Crew Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomz92
This is 2K's Make or Break year. I say this all the time when I see people talking about Crew. "Too many games dropped this year & it'll be that one game that'll steer people away from 2K." People can only stick around hoping for so long that eventually people will move on. I love crew, even though crews is a watered down version I still upload crews on my channel. The love for Crew is there but also fainting because there's no signs of it coming back. Parks isn't going anywhere but now that we're on PS4/Xbox One, there's really no excuse to not have Multiple Online MyPlayer Modes. Give us 2K11/2K10 MyCREW back along with Parks. MyCrew is for when you got your crew online & Parks for when you're 1 deep. It's too much of a struggle trying to play with friends & with no competitiveness to the mode, It's really meant to be played by yourself. Bring back MyCrew 2K or we'll just find another game to play.
Yeah, I don't get why they act like you can only have one or the other (Crew or Parks) SMH...
Old 03-15-2014, 08:44 PM   #50
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Park is terrible. I don't really want to wait and watch a bunch of low IQ bball players use their paid for character as they ball hog.

Crew 4 life!
Old 03-16-2014, 10:24 AM   #51
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Park is terrible. I don't really want to wait and watch a bunch of low IQ bball players use their paid for character as they ball hog.

Crew 4 life!
*Quoted for emphasis.*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2014, 06:06 PM   #52
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0

Imagine Crew with custom jerseys and now custom shoes, even have like a Call of Duty emblem creator so we have our own logos...
Make an arena kinda like how you could in Madden..

I know with this next point you either agree or don't, but I think you shouldn't be able to buy VC for your guy.

Part of the fun back in 2K11 was the grind; you gotta play thru the season to actually make your guy better. You don't just pay 20 bucks and get your guy to an 85 just like that.

They could still keep Park too, just so you can go in there and test out your crosses and your jumper, stuff like that.

And of course we should still get VC (or whatever) from playing Crew.

Have seasons within Crew too, if you're team has a good enough record after playing like 20 or so games then you make the playoffs and if you win a title or something get like a logo or badge or something to show off, and extra VC bonuses/gear/etc...

Like they really have so much they can do with this mode but idk if it's laziness or just not caring about the community that they don't do it.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #53
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

It's been what, 4 years since we had a crew mode? I like that you still have hope but it's clear Visual Concepts doesn't care.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #54
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
The Official Next Gen NBA 2K15:2K Bring The REAL Crew Mode

Spoiler

Doesn't make any sense how much potential this game mode has. All I can imagine is being in the Playoffs/Tournament with your brothers (Crew) with that Playoff atmosphere trying to win 4 games or one (however they would set it up) against another Crew. Crew was already the most competitive mode in my opinion.

If you played Crew and your team was good or you just was a competitive person, you really cared about winning and losing those games. Now, just think about a Game 7 or a win or go home situation for an actual championship? People would be losing friendships over that type of stuff lol. It would be so intense. But 2K don't hear us though....We haven't had the best mode ever in years.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 03-20-2014, 04:55 AM   #55
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23

Doesn't make any sense how much potential this game mode has. All I can imagine is being in the Playoffs/Tournament with your brothers (Crew) with that Playoff atmosphere trying to win 4 games or one (however they would set it up) against another Crew. Crew was already the most competitive mode in my opinion.

If you played Crew and your team was good or you just was a competitive person, you really cared about winning and losing those games. Now, just think about a Game 7 or a win or go home situation for an actual championship? People would be losing friendships over that type of stuff lol. It would be so intense. But 2K don't hear us though....We haven't had the best mode ever in years.
For real. Park will never be as intense, it's not even close to what we want.

There's something about being in an arena down 2 coming out of a timeout, crowd cheering, commentators talkin bout who the ball should go to, calling a play and executing it to tie it up...now imagine that in the playoffs? You can't even begin to duplicate that on corny park. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2014, 10:37 PM   #56
Just started!

Bring it back, bring it back. I was a die hard crew man also. The ps3 had very few hacked players. I played my seasons to get my man up to a 99. Then it was crew games all the time. No crew becomes no buy from me and many others. 2k12 was owned for less then 2 months before reselling it, none of the others until a full version of real crew is given back.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »