Home

Endorsement deal glitch - sneakers still cost vc

This is a discussion on Endorsement deal glitch - sneakers still cost vc within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2013, 03:04 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Endorsement deal glitch - sneakers still cost vc

Quote:
Originally Posted by exposedaking
You have to get the shoes through the MY CAREER menus. Not features

Again, they are free within my career. Outside of that it's going to cost you

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Through my career? How do I equip shoes in my career? I don't have a my player store in my career.. All I have is the nba.com, stats, standings, settings, the park, and exit. I have never been able to purchase or equip shoes outside of the features menu..
Old 12-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #10
Pro

exposedaking's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Through my career? How do I equip shoes in my career? I don't have a my player store in my career.. All I have is the nba.com, stats, standings, settings, the park, and exit. I have never been able to purchase or equip shoes outside of the features menu..
From the main menu

Select my career

Press O or B To go to 2k nav

And to the right will be the champs my player store

Try getting your shoes there

Old 12-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
From the main menu

Select my career

Press O or B To go to 2k nav

And to the right will be the champs my player store

Try getting your shoes there

Wow my game is definitely glitched.. I don't have a my player store there. I've always had to exit and go to features.. This sucks.. I'm in the finals.. Played ridiculous amount of hours.. And my game is bugged.. How do I fix this? I don't want to start all over
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2013, 03:24 PM   #12
Pro

exposedaking's Arena

Quote:
Wow my game is definitely glitched.. I don't have a my player store there. I've always had to exit and go to features.. This sucks.. I'm in the finals.. Played ridiculous amount of hours.. And my game is bugged.. How do I fix this? I don't want to start all over
Are you you connected to PSN?

Old 12-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Are you you connected to PSN?

On xbox live.. I can play in The Park which is online, and it's accessible through the my career menu.. I just never had a store there.. This is horrible I'm searching online for fixes but nothing
Old 12-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
I noticed I was sharing a frustrating problem with many of you, and wanted to either find a solution or maybe get the attention from the people at 2K. Also I know there is a glitch thread, but I really believe this needs it's own separate access.

The glitch is basically this, in MyCareer, you agree to an endorsement deal (Nike/Jordan) with your friend agent and you're supposed to get free access to all their sneakers, along with other stuff.. But instead, you only get a billboard picture, 9000vc from Jordan (I believe it's less with nike) and that's about it. Other players have confirmed this glitch in the same variation, while others have been able to get their free sneakers as soon as they get the deal.

In my case, I signed with Jordan, got the vc and billboard, but when I go to the champs store (through the features tab) my Jordan sneakers still cost full vc. It's been well over 20 games since I made the deal, and I'm already in the playoffs. I even previously purchased sneakers with vc and can't even equip them to play with in game.

I also know there's supposed to be a pic with all the Jordan signed players but I haven't gotten that neither.

Any help is appreciated. Also if you have this problem or something like it please confirm it by posting. Thanks.
The problem is you are going to the Jordan store in the features tab... You have to go in the Champs Store in the My Career section of your save file with the endorsement.

Go to My Career as normal, hit B to bring up the menu and go to the Champ's Store.

It costs me VC to buy endorsed sneakers in the Features section but they are free when I access it from the My Career menu. It is the same menu where you can edit you animations and all that.
Old 12-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #15
Pro

exposedaking's Arena

Quote:
On xbox live.. I can play in The Park which is online, and it's accessible through the my career menu.. I just never had a store there.. This is horrible I'm searching online for fixes but nothing
Just checked it on Xbox one and can confirm its there. Dang that sucks man. Try contacting 2k sports customer support and see what they can do.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #16
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

I think i heard someone say before, that if you started your MyCareer on the first day the game came out, then you wouldn't have the champs store

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »