Home

My Career Contract Question

This is a discussion on My Career Contract Question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: My Career Contract Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Duke 27
Basically you pick three teams but theres no guarantee you will go to one of those teams. You might get traded to a completely random team. The GM will make whatever move he thinks what be best for the franchise. But if you have good team chemistry and a good GM relationship then its more likely he'll send you to a team of your choice.
Ahh, thanks man. Yeah my GM relationship is 100%.

I just can't stand the Timberwolves anymore. Love and Pek are the only players decent and not that great to begin with. Getting tired of still getting 10+ assists but watching Pek miss so many open shots. Or Martin flop open threes.

Plus I'm from Brooklyn and like their jerseys, lol. Garnet will probably be auto retired soon though and if they replace Williams with me I hope they move him to SG and not trade him completely. Well see I guess. Maybe I can entice building a better team with the "I don't like a certain player" option.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #10
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookid
Ahh, thanks man. Yeah my GM relationship is 100%.

I just can't stand the Timberwolves anymore. Love and Pek are the only players decent and not that great to begin with. Getting tired of still getting 10+ assists but watching Pek miss so many open shots. Or Martin flop open threes.

Plus I'm from Brooklyn and like their jerseys, lol. Garnet will probably be auto retired soon though and if they replace Williams with me I hope they move him to SG and not trade him completely. Well see I guess. Maybe I can entice building a better team with the "I don't like a certain player" option.
The "I dont get along with a player" option is more likely to get you traded than anyone else.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdante91
I think 2k may have botched the contract situation again. I am in my fifth year and still playing for the kings, without evr getting a new contract. My player's contract is set at 0 dollars for 0 years. So I recommend getting traded before your myplayer gets too good. I wanted to play for the bulls but I don't want to ask for a trade because I know they would have to give up drose for me. Hopefully you have better luck when your contract runs out
So let me get this straight..... you never went to free agency going into your 5th year? If so that's a JOKE. This was never an issue in 2K13...as I played 2 different my career's that both went to free agency. A huge part of the "experience"....is the demand for your player in free agency and being able to look at the team's interested, the different players you can go play with, and the contract negotiations with each one. I'm in my 4th year....about 15 games in and my morale or whatever it's called is "doubtful" or "unsure"....which I assumed was because the Clippers haven't offered me an extension or talked contract. Has anyone else made it this far and actually went to free agency??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 01:55 AM   #12
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

HOPEFULLY FA issue will be addressed. Probably there's another patch that will come out or else this is a BIG BLUNDER 2k made in MC. FA is a MUST in MC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »