Home

NBA My GM Playoff Issue

This is a discussion on NBA My GM Playoff Issue within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
NBA My GM Playoff Issue

Up until now, I've more or less dealt with all the issues in NBA 2K Next Gen because they weren't game breaking, at least to my experience. Unfortunately, I've come upon my first game breaking issue, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not but it's there never the less.

I just beat a team 4-1 in the playoffs but unfortunately my future opponent's are still battling it out to make it through to the next round. That's not a problem until I figure out there's no way to move forward towards that game! On the main My GM hub with all your next games, it shows a bunch of "Game 1" with no opponent or anything else and when I click "X" (on PS4) to show the options for play game/simulate through date/cancel, all I get are simulate through date/cancel. I click simulate through date but it literally does nothing. The pop up just disappear and it's as if I clicked cancel.

I've tried going on the playoff tree to simulate the round but there's no option for that, and when I click on the series I'm waiting on, it just brings me to past box scores. I've even gone on NBA.COM to find the game specifically on league pass bug again, clicking "x" on the game doesn't do anything.

Am I missing something or am I stuck. It would honestly suck to have played a serious amount of games and figure out there's no way to move forward.

All help would be appreciated. I'm just trying to enjoy the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NBA My GM Playoff Issue

Ther is already a thread about this topic HERE http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-playoffs.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »